Order USC Game Tailgate Passes here!!

Blackshirt

Everyone is welcome, including USC fans. Here's the official invitation, which will link you to purchase a tailgate pass:

NU-USC Tailgate Party Invitation

*You can purchase multiple passes for other people - just bring your receipt, and point out the people that it covers so I can give everyone a stamp.

*Payments accepted from any credit card OR paypal account

*If you don't want to eat but just want to hang out or purchase a t-shirt, feel free to drop by anytime!

See the shirt here: http://www.huskerboard.com/shirts/shirts-order.htm

I recommend that you pre-purchase your pass, instead of paying on-site. This ensures everyone gets their free t-shirt, and so we can also be sure we have enough food for everyone.

Just let me know if any questions!

:bonez

i bought 2 passes, but i didnt see a link to order t-shirt sizes or the number of passes i wanted to buy. so i just did the process twice

i'm "N" are you?

I beleive if you have purchased 2 passes to the tailgate, the t-shirts are included with that purchase for free.

Remember you need to bring your own adult beverages

i will have a few handy

BRI-make sure you bring your badge in case we are harrassed by the local cops for having alcohol

Everyone is welcome, including USC fans. Here's the official invitation, which will link you to purchase a tailgate pass:

NU-USC Tailgate Party Invitation

*You can purchase multiple passes for other people - just bring your receipt, and point out the people that it covers so I can give everyone a stamp.

*Payments accepted from any credit card OR paypal account

*If you don't want to eat but just want to hang out or purchase a t-shirt, feel free to drop by anytime!

I recommend that you pre-purchase your pass, instead of paying on-site. This ensures everyone gets their free t-shirt, and so we can also be sure we have enough food for everyone.

Just let me know if any questions!

:bonez