NCAA 2008 (USC vs NU)

Put it on heisman

I just did, and I turned the recievers ability way up for SC, We kept it close at half 14-10 SC. Asante forced a fumble on the opening kickoff of the second half. I used quick three step drops, and a couple bubble screens to to drive down the field, then a linebacker bit on a play action bootleg, and I hit Swift in the corner of the endzone. 14-17 Neb, then after a quick three and out by USC, Keller throws his 3rd interception an out route jumped by the USC safety. The pick quickly lads to Grixy getting drg into the endzone on a quick hitting crossing route, frickin blitzed!! 21-17 SC. Keller gets picked going deep again. Grixby misses a tackle 28-17. I drive down the field and score on Glenn's dive, 28-24 but miss the on-side kick!SC uses the good field position to drive down the field on my tired D-line, and scores late 35-24 USC. Hiesman mode is tough man!

P.S. Lets not let that happen tommorow! I will be there yell, yell, scream, and never stop!!!! :bonez