***Official USC Game Discussion Thread***

I wanted to retract the post I made earlier, this one:

Now I'm not going to accuse Pete Carroll of anything, but I'm just going to say those two injured guys were laying there on the field a VERY long time. A curiously long time when considering that your whole game depends on making the home crowd a nonfactor.

I'm just saying. And it's REALLY pissing me off, because if that first guy hadn't laid there for a freakin' hour, NEBRASKA WOULD BE WINNING THIS GAME.

It was a stupid thing to say and even stupider of me to think that Coach Carroll would take advantage of injuries to his boys to win a football game. I posted a full apology in another thread, but I wanted to post one in here too so I didn't leave you guys thinking I was a complete idiot and a very bad man. What I said was the result of a foolish temper tantrum and nothing more, and goes completely against the image of what a Christian man and what a member of Husker Nation should stand for.

Defense really, really, disapointed me tonight. I expected much better than this sorry excuse for defense. Blackshirts? I don't think they are deserving of that name tonight. Take those back and make them earn them again. This is probably worse than the Okie st. game last year, or the Kansas game in 05. Piss poor playing on both sides of the ball tonight. I'm looking forward to getting messed with all this week from all the Nebraska haters at work.

at least i live in michigan and i can still use the app. state defense when i get ragged on

no you can't :lol:

sure i can, we are losing to "the best team in the country" not some 1AA wannabe.

the only thing that makes it so devastating is all week we all just knew we were going to win this

and then when it was 10-7 in our favor, it just solidified it in our mind, so it makes what is happening even harder to take.

Nebraska can't stop USC's running game. :rollin

so you join with some crap-ass username and then come to tell us something everyone already knows? Go back to your CU board.

You mad doggie? It may be a "crap-ass" user name, but it's fitting. Besides, apparently, not everyone knows it; if you read several replies above mine, a few delusional Cornhusker fans were still believing that Nebraska could pull this one off. By the way, how fitting a song, "End of the Road"? It's the end of the road for Nebraska.

:rollin

42 to fook'n 10.....unbievible

Unbelieveable? Why? A team that is 60-6 over a period of time where the other team has not finished the season ranked but once? Why is this surprising?

The people on this board had wildly unrealistic expectations for this game. The NU kids are giving it their best against vastly superior players that are vastly better coached.

I do not like USC. They are, however, good.