Nebraska makes it close...

We lost the game. But you sir, will never know what it is to be a Husker. You have just proved exactly why we are the greatest fans in the world, and you are nothing. In this we have always won, and will never lose. Your team will fall, next week, in a month, or a decade from now. But when you do, we will be left with our fanbase, while you will still be the classless individual you've demonstrated yourself to be.

I love my team when they lose, and I love them when they win. And I applaud your victory tonight. The Trojans played like champions. They were amazing. I hope that my Huskers will be like them one day here soon.

Congratulations on your victory.

True class, like a real Nebraska fan. I'm sorry for the loss, but I saw a lot of good things to build on for Nebraska. You have a fine QB for one. I still think Nebraska will win the North.

Go Huskers!

And ditto to you as well on the class statement. Wished more of you OU fans were the same way. Unfortunately I don't see it that often. Maybe you can instill some of that class with Sooner Nation. You guys are looking very good this year. Bradford is playing lights out for freshman.

UN outscores USC 21-7 after the cardinal and gold takes a 42-10 lead. Something to hang your hats on "Sea of Red".

Edited: Read the rules. No flaming

Who is UN? It's NU Trojan. I'm glad you know a lot about college football.

Right, the Nebraska University. His mistake makes more sense.

We lost the game. But you sir, will never know what it is to be a Husker. You have just proved exactly why we are the greatest fans in the world, and you are nothing. In this we have always won, and will never lose. Your team will fall, next week, in a month, or a decade from now. But when you do, we will be left with our fanbase, while you will still be the classless individual you've demonstrated yourself to be.

I love my team when they lose, and I love them when they win. And I applaud your victory tonight. The Trojans played like champions. They were amazing. I hope that my Huskers will be like them one day here soon.

Congratulations on your victory.

True class, like a real Nebraska fan. I'm sorry for the loss, but I saw a lot of good things to build on for Nebraska. You have a fine QB for one. I still think Nebraska will win the North.

Go Huskers!

And ditto to you as well on the class statement. Wished more of you OU fans were the same way. Unfortunately I don't see it that often. Maybe you can instill some of that class with Sooner Nation. You guys are looking very good this year. Bradford is playing lights out for freshman.

You're welcome. There are ALOT more Sooner fans that feel the same way than you realize. We know that the tradition between OU and NU was a great thing for both programs. Nebraska has always acted with class, in my book. Oh yeah, there are a few incidents on both sides, Brian Bosworth saying that playing in Nebraska was like playing in Moscow and (Solich?) calling us F'ing hillbillies. But, to be honest, most OU fans generally think of Nebraska fans as a class act, which they are. You'll have those neanderthals showing up that ruin it for the rest of us, but be assured, we know you guys are a great program. It'll all come together for Nebraska eventually. OU went through some sickening times in the 90s until Stoops came in. You are nowhere near as out of the race as we were for an entire decade. The team can learn from this loss to USC, and they will. If anything, it will show all of the areas where you are weak and the coaches, if they are smart, will focus on those weaknesses.

College football today is an entirely different sport than it was 30, even 15 years ago. Back in the day, you would have never seen an Appalachian State beat Michigan or Central Florida almost beat Texas. But, like the NFL, college football today is very competitive. Oklahoma has the good fortune of sitting right next to the state of Texas and getting alot of recruits from there. What is Nebraska sitting next to? Not any huge recruiting state, that's for sure. Nebraska has consistently had to rely on recruits from across the country to get the job done, which is much more of a daunting task than for Oklahoma to suck off a dozen high quality recruits 2 or 3 hours from home.

Things will come together for the Huskers. It has to, it was the way it was meant to be darnit!

Cheers,

Oklahoma is one of the top 3 programs in the nation right now, if not the best. I hope to hell you guys play for the BCS Championship against USC and hand it to them like none other. Besides that, I think USC fans should have about another 2 hours to come on our boards and keeping rubbing it in our faces, then they should proceed to the next week opponent's websites and spew their worthless jabber over there. You guys are #1 take it and run with it, cause one day you won't be, and you will lose your fan base, and you will look back on days like today wishing you still had them! Until then...enjoy!

49-31=63-10, if they wanted it to be. After 42-10, Pete started passing the ball for practice! They could have had 400-500 yards rushing!

Pal, we got beat, okay. What more do you want?

Perhaps some of you to wake up and smell the coffee? :dunno

Yeah get hits in now!!! I mean it's not like we all don't feel bad right now anyways!!!! Nothing like kicking someone when their down is there??? Give me a break.........................USC Tradition huh?! What's that??? because you wouldn't know the first thing about tradition. Congratulations on your win and if you want a class on tradition sometime come back to Nebraska or go down to Oklahoma because there you will find true college football fans!!!!

Will do... everybody loves a winner.

Everybody huh? Well I would be willing to say probably 98% of the college football fans in this country hate USC. And one of those teams out there will expose you!

Success will do that, and when Nebraska was on top, everyone was gunning for them. Same could be said with Miami (that was I think a different level of hatred with everyone based on the teams arrogance or perception of such arrogance, something I don't ever recall Nebraska having..you just went out and destroyed everyone).

That said, USC has it's share of clowns and knuckleheads that like to gloat and rub it in just like some other schools. All of us like a little smack talk, but some of the new USC fans get a bit over the top with it. I remember what bad was. Paul Hackett. You think you have coaching issues..we once had a penalty on a punt for too many men on the field...15 men on the field to be exact. Now that's solid coaching!

Good luck to Nebraska and hope you win out.

Fight On!