Panico good returner

Redout

Bash him all you want, but he "gained" alot of field pos. by making some tough catches in traffic. A catch and no return is better than letting it drop and rolling 10-15 yards like Mizzou kept doing. If Mizzou would have had Panico they would have had at least 40 more yards of field position. They are "hidden" yards that don't show up on any stat sheet, but they are crucial in a defensive struggle like today.

Bash him all you want, but he "gained" alot of field pos. by making some tough catches in traffic. A catch and no return is better than letting it drop and rolling 10-15 yards like Mizzou kept doing. If Mizzou would have had Panico they would have had at least 40 more yards of field position. They are "hidden" yards that don't show up on any stat sheet, but they are crucial in a defensive struggle like today.

I disagree. Sometimes I wonder why he was offered a scolarship. Never mind him touching the field

One of the main reasons Nebraska won yesterday was because of the special teams game. I don't think the Missouri punt returner caught the ball once yesterday. He would let it just hit and roll, giving his team worse field position to start with everytime. Panico caught the ball and held on to it. It seems that after he catches it, he doesn't know what to do, but at least he catches it, unlike Kade Pittman.

I would rather see Bobby Newcomb or Tyrone Hughes returning kicks?

Maybe Nunn needs a look ...but i can't bitch after a win ove the Vaunted Tigers

I thought that Newcombe and Hughes graduated. If they are still here they should be playing. Heck we can even let Newcombe try being the quarterback. :woo

It seems that after he catches it, he doesn't know what to do

That's true. I remember watching the one time he caught the ball with open space in front of him, he looked like he was lost. He started to dance and there wasn't anyone within five yards of him. Eventhough I should have probably been questioning what the hell he was doing all I could do was laugh. I also think he had a career long ten yard return (jk). :woo

He is terrible, get a clue. we have a better chance of letting it bounce and hoping it bounces backwards. You can't tell me out of 100 and some guys that play division 1 football that no one else can catch a ball. Give me a break. Worst returner I have ever seen in my life.

He is terrible, get a clue. we have a better chance of letting it bounce and hoping it bounces backwards. You can't tell me out of 100 and some guys that play division 1 football that no one else can catch a ball. Give me a break. Worst returner I have ever seen in my life.

Worse than Pittman who fumbled twice in the opening game?

I would say so yes. I think he just had first game jitters. I mean dang he has almost as many yards as panico in one game as panico does in the whole year. He broke one for 36 yards. Give the guy another shot or someone else.

I would say so yes. I think he just had first game jitters. I mean dang he has almost as many yards as panico in one game as panico does in the whole year. He broke one for 36 yards. Give the guy another shot or someone else.

Panico is by no means great but he hangs onto the ball and catches it everytime, sometimes the difference between a win and a loss. It's better than having a guy back there with playmaking ability and butter hands. Hey Benard, how bout that Tony Temple, he sure torched the Huskers didn't he? As Stuart Scott would say, "Hater in the House!"