Nothing can catch her

Nothing can touch my 409

409 ooooo

(giddy up giddy up oooo)

(giddy up giddy up oooo)

(giddy up giddy up oooo)

(giddy up giddy up)

..."

This is really bad. You could get suspended for stuff like that.

How was Smith better last year? Did he just some how forget how to play?

The Tiger coaching staff is trying to make Brad Smith into the best pro QB that they can, cause they think that it will help in the recruiting process. They just don't understand that this isn't the pros and they can win if they let him get outside the pocket. I live down here outside of KC and thats all that they talk about on sports radio.

How was Smith better last year?  Did he just some how forget how to play?

The Tiger coaching staff is trying to make Brad Smith into the best pro QB that they can, cause they think that it will help in the recruiting process. They just don't understand that this isn't the pros and they can win if they let him get outside the pocket. I live down here outside of KC and thats all that they talk about on sports radio.

I agree 100%. I always wondered if it's smith that wants to do that so he can be in the pros or the coaches idea. Either way it's not good for their team right now, thats for sure.

But they might be thinking that next year they can win with him being a more pro style quarterback. Either way, they are struggling on offense compared to when they let him run loose.

But they might be thinking that next year they can win with him being a more pro style quarterback. Either way, they are struggling on offense compared to when they let him run loose.

I doubt it. Its hard to turn a dual qb into a west coast passer that is drop back drop back.

That could be the case. Now think about why Smith was even a consern for teams in the passing game for the last 2 years. It was because they where to scared of letting him outside the pocket and on his feet. When you played MU the pocket was more to protect the defence than the QB. He never really tossed the ball downfield with great markmenship but his wideouts where in single coverage where they could go get the ball. Now that hes more onesided teams are not as scared of letting him go. All it takes is one LB to shadow him.

What would we do without this guy. he had 17 tackles today and didn't allow Brad Smithi to run wild.

And hummmmmmmm, did Cosgrove's defense work better than Pelini's??? Huskers did a lot better this year and that includes an imp[roved Mizzoui offense

Im not sure if you thought b4 posting this but lets take a llook at last year b4 making any judgements....

Last year no one stopped B.Smith, this year he is far more contained by all teams, saying Cosgrove is doing a better job is crazy talk...

Never satisfied. Cosgrove ran a defense Pelini said he never heard of and it worked. What spying on a mobile quarterback, go figure. I thougt I heard that Ruud got Big 12 Defensive Player of the Week. How was Smith better last year? Did he just some how forget how to play? Yeah we were ahead going into the forth quarter last year before the defense staff and players crapped their pants. This year we were ahead at the end of the ballgame and last time I checked that is the only time that matters.

The reason that smith was better last year is no one really knew anything about him, This year he is no longer a unknown teams know what he can and cannot do.

KInda sounds like what Callahan is trying to do with the O at Nebraska, we can win with the run but lets move to a more Pro set O, and loose

KInda sounds like what Callahan is trying to do with the O at Nebraska, we can win with the run but lets move to a more Pro set O, and loose

Sure we/MU may lose now, but its better for the long term IMO. Look at the ATL Falcons - Vick has been struggling, but when he finally figures that thing out they will be up there with the 49ers of old. We will be fine. Its kinda like upgrading that tired old girlfriend yuve had since HS. You know damn well she aint marriage material but you let her keep hanging around anyway b/c its the easy thing to do. But would you really want to spend the rest of your natural life with that chick?? No, its time for a West Coast hottie!! :horns2

Sure we/MU may lose now, but its better for the long term IMO. Look at the ATL Falcons - Vick has been struggling, but when he finally figures that thing out they will be up there with the 49ers of old. We will be fine. Its kinda like upgrading that tired old girlfriend yuve had since HS. You know damn well she aint marriage material but you let her keep hanging around anyway b/c its the easy thing to do. But would you really want to spend the rest of your natural life with that chick?? No, its time for a West Coast hottie!! :horns2

hahahaha

speaking to me more than you could even know