Whats working - whats not??

Well now that we have a pretty regular crew around here, I'd like to open it up for your suggestions about the board. What do you like best - what areas would you like to see changed?

Do you like the news/headlines section? One art per thread or post links to all stories for the day in the same thread?

Are there still too many forums? If you say no pls share your ideas.

Any ideas for promotions/contests for the board?

Would you like to see more articles from members? would you like to have your own column?

And any other input.... after all this board is all of ours, so I want to do whatever possible to make it better for everyone.

Thanks for the feedback.

Chad

Do you like the news/headlines section?

I think this section is good for the board. I personally can find those articles because I live in Lincoln. But I think that having them all in one place is really convenient. Plus its probably pretty nice for those husker fans who live out of town and don't know exactly where to find those articles.

Overall...I love this board!! :thumbs It gives me something to do while I'm at work. I know you're probably looking for some constructive ciriticism, but I don't have any right now. Therefore, you just get praise from me. :worship

I think things are working OK for now. I see you can now reply to threads in the News and Headlines forum, which was one thing that I was going to bring up. It required too much effort to start a thread in another forum discussing an article posted in that forum.

I will be sure to reply again if I think of anything.