So my 7-year old daughter went to her 1st game

hoyamannn

yesterday. My wife and sister-in-law took her. In the past, whenever the Huskers are on TV she finds something else to do, usually her dolls or a movie on the Disney Channel.

Well all thru the game yesterday she was curious to know the rules and wanted to know the players. She picked a few players to follow (Ricky Thenarse mostly, and was also concerned when Andre Jones went down). The greatest thing about it happened near the end of the game. After Ball State missed the FG, everyone in the place knew the game was over. My wife and sister said 'well, let's start heading out.' My daughter looked up at the clock and said 'there's 12 seconds left, THE GAME IS NOT OVER!' and they stayed until the end.

I think I've got another true Husker fan in the house now!

yesterday. My wife and sister-in-law took her. In the past, whenever the Huskers are on TV she finds something else to do, usually her dolls or a movie on the Disney Channel.

Well all thru the game yesterday she was curious to know the rules and wanted to know the players. She picked a few players to follow (Ricky Thenarse mostly, and was also concerned when Andre Jones went down). The greatest thing about it happened near the end of the game. After Ball State missed the FG, everyone in the place knew the game was over. My wife and sister said 'well, let's start heading out.' My daughter looked up at the clock and said 'there's 12 seconds left, THE GAME IS NOT OVER!' and they stayed until the end.

I think I've got another true Husker fan in the house now!

That's awesome!!!! :clap

I have a son thats autistic(unsure of spelling) and he has some trouble of putting words together and during the wake forest game i started to say GO BIG RED GO BIG RED and while i was saying that i could hear my son saying something in the background, then i realized what he was saying clear as day GO BIG RED GO BIG RED GO BIG RED lets just say that it brought a tear to my eye and a very very proud dad

So GO BIG RED GO BIG RED GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!