Ruud

papersun87

Not to spoil the party, but this was Iowa State!!! They didn't play that great, hell, ISU had 95+ plays and a few long drives....PLUS ISU's best weapon is a wide receiver that wouldn't start for any team other than ISU or Kansas!

Much better than last week, but there is still TONS of room for improvement!

Bring on the booger eatin, poo slinger, Chase Daniels....

GO BIG RED!!! :bonez

Not to spoil the party, but this was Iowa State!!! They didn't play that great, hell, ISU had 95+ plays and a few long drives....PLUS ISU's best weapon is a wide receiver that wouldn't start for any team other than ISU or Kansas!

Is it impossible to give credit where it is due, regardless of who we played?

The booger eatin, poo slinger has me concerned. Despite the score and some great stops today when we needed them....the D was soft.

It doesn't look like there is one team with a dominating defense in the Big 12 week after week. This looks like game to game it will come down to the team with the least turn overs or turn overs at a key point of the game wins. At least we are not alone trying to shore up our defense. I know we have some very good players on this team. Sounds like they came up big today when they had to, even with all the plays ISU ran. Getting a little getter each week is what I'm hopping for.

GBR!!! :bonez

He played well as did the entire defense.

are you serious?

Yeah I'm serious, I didn't say they played outstanding or great or even good. I said well. They made some really good plays and they improved a lot from the last three weeks. They played well but there is still room improvement. So yes I'm serious.

He played well as did the entire defense.

are you serious?

Yeah I'm serious, I didn't say they played outstanding or great or even good. I said well. They made some really good plays and they improved a lot from the last three weeks. They played well but there is still room improvement. So yes I'm serious.

I agree. D played well. Even if you have an A+ defense, you will still have problems when you offense puts it on the ground twice in one quarter along with an intersection.

In the last two games Ruud has showed why HE wears the C on his jersey. :woo