Upset Saturday

callahanera16

Which upset is the best this weekend?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My pol from yesterday was which team does nebraska have the best chance of beating and this is how it came down

Rutgers - 12 votes

Hawaii - 7 votes

Michigan 8 votes

Well i went to the iowa state game as i do all home games...and we did good...ruud's int was the highlight and the offense shined in more than one way..but isu ade our d look silly at times...but ruuds 14 tackles, octaviens 12 tackles, and mckeons 9 tackles...helped...lets kick some mizzou ass next week

Onto my netx poll

It has to be CU over OU because CU was unranked and OU was #4. West Virginia got beat in an away game by a ranked team. Mark May said he thought KState could beat Texas, and he thought Auburn could beat Florida. He also picked USF over West Virginia. I don't know why you guys all hate him because he does go out on a limb and is right as much as anyone else. The only reason I see for the hate is because he doesn't sugar coat anyone, not even the Huskers!

My pol from yesterday was which team does nebraska have the best chance of beating and this is how it came down

Rutgers - 12 votes

Hawaii - 7 votes

Michigan 8 votes

Well i went to the iowa state game as i do all home games...and we did good...ruud's int was the highlight and the offense shined in more than one way..but isu ade our d look silly at times...but ruuds 14 tackles, octaviens 12 tackles, and mckeons 9 tackles...helped...lets kick some mizzou ass next week

Onto my netx poll

I voted Texas over Kansas State because that didn't even happen... talk about amazing if tomorrow we wake up and find out that Texas opened up a rift in the space-time continuum and changed the outcome of the game. Would we even know?!!?!?!

I just can't believe Florida is getting slapped around at home. That just goes to show that anything can happen on Saturday's.

It goes more to show that you should not always believe the hype that the talking heads put out there. Florida has a SUSPECT secondary to say the least and Tebow has already been crowned a Heisman leader after starting a whole five games in college.