Dailey needs to be benched

kramer

I dont really think its Norvells fault. Put 4 pts on the board from our chick ofa kciker sandra deanglies botched, and if joe oonnects on only half of those deep balls that our coches desinged plays to get open and were blwoing them out. if any coaches fualt I blame cosgrove. he just plain stinx.

I dont really think its Norvells fault. Put 4 pts on the board from our chick ofa kciker sandra deanglies botched, and if joe oonnects on only half of those deep balls that our coches desinged plays to get open and were blwoing them out. if any coaches fualt I blame cosgrove. he just plain stinx.

I agree with you 100%. It sounds like the plays were there. Dailey had more passing yards then rushing yards in high school so it's not like he shouldn't know how to pass. You can say it is the coaching but Dailey isn't getting any better.

so is joe d....don't tell me he's not....he was overthrowing, underthowing, all day

Joe Dailey has a lot to consider in the offseason. I wanted to give Joe a decent shot at playong in this offense, He is just not getting it done.

Joe is going to have to consider either moving to another position, working tirelessly at the position of QB, or transfering. Something isn't working. I really don't think it's his work ethic, too many people says he is trying and I beleive that, But it's just not equating to positive play. He can't get "W", which after all is the most important aspect of the position.

I love you Joe, but it's just not working... :(

Husker fans elbows up :cheers:wasted:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wastedMorning after :flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush

I agree with Benard 100%. Once again its Callahan's fault for even making Dailey throw 42 times. That's not his game. He is a great athlete, though. If Ross went over 100 with his injury, imagine how many we would have rolled up if we were running the option.

Callahan's Circus is now 5-4. We would be at least 8-1 with Solich, quite possibly undefeated. At least we're headed in the right direction though, right Steve Petersen?

I stayed until the very end of that game. Where we had a chance to tie and Joe threw it away. He had his chance and he blew it.Plain and simple.

The offense is there.

Joe isn't getting it done. Most of the time he delivers the ball way to late. He is our only guy, so I guess you have to stick up for him as a coach. But, I would be asked Adams how he is feeling every day :)

I agree with Benard 100%. Once again its Callahan's fault for even making Dailey throw 42 times. That's not his game. He is a great athlete, though. If Ross went over 100 with his injury, imagine how many we would have rolled up if we were running the option.

Callahan's Circus is now 5-4. We would be at least 8-1 with Solich, quite possibly undefeated. At least we're headed in the right direction though, right Steve Petersen?

Who gives a sh#t.

I am sick of all this coulda woulda shoulda crap. It has no bearing at all on this or any other season. My suggestion, talk about something worth while.

so is joe d....don't tell me he's not....he was overthrowing, underthowing, all day

Joe Dailey has a lot to consider in the offseason. I wanted to give Joe a decent shot at playong in this offense, He is just not getting it done.

Joe is going to have to consider either moving to another position, working tirelessly at the position of QB, or transfering. Something isn't working. I really don't think it's his work ethic, too many people says he is trying and I beleive that, But it's just not equating to positive play. He can't get "W", which after all is the most important aspect of the position.

I love you Joe, but it's just not working... :(

Husker fans elbows up :cheers:wasted:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:waste:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted:wastedMorning after :flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush:flush

My sentiment to a T. I wish all of us could have been at that game yesterday, then maybe some of us could get off our "fire the coaches" bandwagon. At least on the offensive side of the ball.