I wonder if they watched the game...

Glendower

"Lucky threw a 20-yard touchdown pass to Sean Hill and Lawson caught a 6-yard TD pass from Keller to make it 14-0."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=272720158

I know it's probably a type-o... but I looked and though... "huh?"

Well ESPN had tape on every game in the top 25 except for one guess which one. Espn just showed the score and went on to say Nebraska looked bad but still won by 18 points.

I don't believe all the hatred some people claim ESPN has for the Huskers, but I watched all the post game shows and there was hardly a mention that Nebraska even played.

wheres the typo? Lucky DID throw a 20 yd touchdown pass and Lawson did catch a 6 yard TD pass from Keller

Edit- Oh!!!! 14-0!! Yeah, that part. Saw it as I hit post reply.

That pass from Lucky was great... those plays are great fun to watch and have to be tons of fun to run. You think they weren't worried about showing that play because the game wasn't televised? I imagine that MU et al. will get their dirty little paws on it anyway. :)

Well ESPN had tape on every game in the top 25 except for one guess which one. Espn just showed the score and went on to say Nebraska looked bad but still won by 18 points.

I don't believe all the hatred some people claim ESPN has for the Huskers, but I watched all the post game shows and there was hardly a mention that Nebraska even played.

I may be wrong, but isn't it because there was no TV broadcast of the game? So don't they have to pay or work with the school to get the vid? There was another one yesterday that was showing highlights that said up in the corner "courtesy of (insert school name here) athletic department". Guess they didn't want to pay us, or we didn't want to give up the vid. I hate ESPN as much as the next guy, but they focus their highlights on those games that they can show video of while they talk.

And as far as the commentary goes, look at the final stats of the game. That's an ugly win when you are out yardaged, out time of possession, out first downed, etc. and still win. Kunalic was a beast, and we capitalized on their turnovers more than they did on ours. That made the difference, so we did play poorly but still won.