"We will not surrender"

kramer

"the Big XII to Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech, Kansas State, and Iowa State."

Did you just join the board the other day so you can bash the Huskers? You must be Benard's buddy. If you think "Nebraska sucks!" then why do you bother being a fan. You can jump on someone else's bandwagon. Why not Wisconsin. They may finish undefeated this season, then have 9 more 6-5/7-4 seasons. That's pretty sweet, huh?

"the Big XII to Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech, Kansas State, and Iowa State."

Did you just join the board the other day so you can bash the Huskers? You must be Benard's buddy. If you think "Nebraska sucks!" then why do you bother being a fan. You can jump on someone else's bandwagon. Why not Wisconsin. They may finish undefeated this season, then have 9 more 6-5/7-4 seasons. That's pretty sweet, huh?

What are you on the censorship police squad? "Thought Police" are you......I simply on the other side of the fence, I didn't thikn this was the type of board where only one side gets to be spoken.

No but Steve Pederson claimed to have all the answers and his own words are to be questioned, that's what I'm doing.

What are you on the censorship police squad?  "Thought Police" are you......I simply on the other side of the fence, I didn't thikn this was the type of board where only one side gets to be spoken.

No but Steve Pederson claimed to have all the answers and his own words are to be questioned, that's what  I'm doing.

There is no censorship squad, he is just calling you out.

Me nor DJR like Pederson, but that sh#t doesn't matter on the field. However, I think you have to give the coaching staff more than a year to show what they are worth. There is too much volatility right now. Sure, you can point to last year this and last year that, but in the end that really has no bearing. Why? Because everything is quite a bit different now.

Nothing irks me more than when someone starts a thread by just dropping a quote or some other asinine thought without backing it up. It usually means they don't really have anything. I am not saying you do this regularly, just something that irks me :)

What are you on the censorship police squad?  "Thought Police" are you......I simply on the other side of the fence, I didn't thikn this was the type of board where only one side gets to be spoken.

No but Steve Pederson claimed to have all the answers and his own words are to be questioned, that's what  I'm doing.

There is no censorship squad, he is just calling you out.

Me nor DJR like Pederson, but that sh#t doesn't matter on the field. However, I think you have to give the coaching staff more than a year to show what they are worth. There is too much volatility right now. Sure, you can point to last year this and last year that, but in the end that really has no bearing. Why? Because everything is quite a bit different now.

Nothing irks me more than when someone starts a thread by just dropping a quote or some other asinine thought without backing it up. It usually means they don't really have anything. I am not saying you don't do this regularly, just something that irks me :)

You know what......TOO BAD :)

But ISU actually was pretty good back then!!!

No, they weren't. After they beat Nebraska, they finished with 1 win and 6 losses. And they didn't just get edged, they got their asses handed to them.

EXACTLY. They went downhill FAST after beating us.

This game was not as bad as 2 years ago. For those of you who say it was, you weren't listening/watching the same game as the rest of us. We had a chance to win this game. In 2002 we basically put our tail between our legs and went home.