Callaha's future

kramer

Remember B.C is a recruiting machine,whether he can coach is highly debateable. As long as N.U gets the recruits things will be peachy,wins or not.

Pederson,if he had any nards would resign,and take this coaching staff with him,less Gill for he is the last link to respectable football!!!!

Unfortunately, I agree. It just sucks that the boosters with that have all the cash dictated what happened with the coaching staff, while the true fans like us have to suffer through the complete dismantling of Husker football. The only satisfaction I can have in this horrible disaster is that Steve Pedersen is pretty much a cuss word for most fans right now.

Got this picture from the AP ...hope your happy Steve!!!

BFD.

This is the biggest game of the year for them. Hell, tickets were $60 bucks a pop when you could get packages of the 5 other home games for $99 bucks!

Regardless we were better than them and couldn't get the job done.

It's embarrassing, don't you think

Not really. Way less embarassing than the 2002 loss there. I was there for that too and that really, really sucked. We were at least in the game until the end this year.

Not to mention all the sh**ty Iowa State fans that were throwing beer cans and pouring beer on husker fans as they left the stadium in 2002.

Got this picture from the AP ...hope your happy Steve!!!

BFD.

This is the biggest game of the year for them. Hell, tickets were $60 bucks a pop when you could get packages of the 5 other home games for $99 bucks!

whats your point? They are terrible, we have 10 win talent back. Bill sucks.

That ISU team in 2002 would kill this ISU team by 30 some points.

IF you dont think this is Embarrassing, then you need to wake up!!!

You tell me when they are actually going to play and I will sit by you and watch your prediction come true. :clap

WAy to be a smartass. you and dave h are starting to make a good pair. Mr. Perfect's right that 2002 team had some fire power with seneca wallace and company and should of beat fsu early on in the year if everyone remembers. They kind of gave up late in the season. This year's Iowa state is not good to say the least and they beat us.ugh