So a 5-4 record is better than an 8-2 record?

JHHusker

5-4 this year, 8-2 this time last year, even with a weaker north division.

:wtf

I'm still trying to figure out Pedey's logic on this one.

I totally agree with you SeaOfRed. I don't understand the bellyaching. Everyone should be immune to this after 2002. It's not like Solich knew how to win at K-State. He was 0 for 3 at Manhattan. He got humiliated at Iowa State, a fellow 7-7 team. It's not like Solich would have this team in the hunt for a BCS game. The only game that may have been different, would be the Southern Miss game, only because of turnovers in the passing game, and that is a big MAYBE. As for 8-2, forget about it.

NU would be 7-2 at least right now and wouldnt of got killed by 60 and killed against KSU weakest team in a few years. Also the team would be trying too, unlike right now!!! You know it aint good when McBride and Tomich are the only ones to get the team fired up, that doesnt say much for these coaches.

I don't see what the big deal is... Yeah, it sucks that we are losing. Deal with it. It happens to every team. No big deal. BC will be fine, we'll be a national power again in a few years.

I beleive if Callahan sticks with us, he will bring us back to the top or at least near it again. I beleive in what he is trying to accomplish. Give him a little time. Not much....but a little.