A stat for all you Pelini lovers

DJR313

check out my post on Cosgrove stats, it puts things into perspective.  Oh, and its LOSE.  L-O-S-E, there is only one O.  You want a Webster's dictionary for Christmas?

Who would know how to spell lose better than a Callahan apologist? We all appreciate the clarification. :)

I checked out your Cosgrove post...I'm glad you're at least beginning to see the light about him. Although I don't know why it took those stats to convince you that he's a complete idiot. Like it has been said numerous times, all you have to do is compare the intensity of the defense this year with last. Essentially the same players. I know Williams is gone, but the secondary is the same, arguably faster without Ricketts.

I read 2 different articles in wisconsin papers last week on how glad they are that cosgrove is finally gone.

check out my post on Cosgrove stats, it puts things into perspective.  Oh, and its LOSE.  L-O-S-E, there is only one O.  You want a Webster's dictionary for Christmas?

Who would know how to spell lose better than a Callahan apologist? We all appreciate the clarification. :)

I checked out your Cosgrove post...I'm glad you're at least beginning to see the light about him. Although I don't know why it took those stats to convince you that he's a complete idiot. Like it has been said numerous times, all you have to do is compare the intensity of the defense this year with last. Essentially the same players. I know Williams is gone, but the secondary is the same, arguably faster without Ricketts.

I read 2 different articles in wisconsin papers last week on how glad they are that cosgrove is finally gone.

I don't care who coaches on what team, someone will always be glad when one leaves.

Callahan apologist, or 3rd grade graduate? You make the call. And I have lost(past tense of lose) my patience with morons trying to make arguments and misspelling simple words CONTINUALLY. Christ, it's like talking to my 7 year old niece online.

Callahan apologist, or 3rd grade graduate? You make the call. And I have lost(past tense of lose) my patience with morons trying to make arguments and misspelling simple words CONTINUALLY. Christ, it's like talking to my 7 year old niece online.

DJR-life will be okay. Maybe not today, or even November 29th, but someday it will be better. As for spelling, some have it and others do not. Thank god you and I are not attempting to spell like nine-year-olds.

Go Big Red! :woo