Purify Mentioned on ESPN College Game Day

On College Game Day, it was mentioned that Purify was questionable for today's game due to his girlfriend being killed in a automobile accident.

I've been looking online and haven't seen anything mentioned.

I feel very sorry for him. Is this the same guy who's brother was shot do death? My heart goes out to him.

I hope that the Cornhuskers get the win for their fellow team-mate.

With some issues that Purify has comtrol of, and some that he obviously hasn't...this has been a horrible past few months for the young guy. I can't imagine this kind of adversity.

And with the alcohol issues he's had...not a good time to have to go through back-to-back tragedies...talk about really being tested in life. Hope you can pull through it, Mo.

With some issues that Purify has comtrol of, and some that he obviously hasn't...this has been a horrible past few months for the young guy. I can't imagine this kind of adversity.

And with the alcohol issues he's had...not a good time to have to go through back-to-back tragedies...talk about really being tested in life. Hope you can pull through it, Mo.

thank god he has a family close by who can help him