Former Homers

Well I'll start this off. I admit I was a homer, and that was dumb. I for some reason could not see all the signs pointing to this being a tough season. Feel free to sign your name on this thread. I will be a homer never again.

Don't want you as a fan then.

I'm a huge homer!!

GO BIG RED!!!

Well I'll start this off. I admit I was a homer, and that was dumb. I for some reason could not see all the signs pointing to this being a tough season. Feel free to sign your name on this thread. I will be a homer never again.

I'm a huge homer!!

GO BIG RED!!!

Wow, maybe we have different definitions of "homer," but that's cool that you don't want me as a fan, I'll be a fan until the day I die, just a more rational one.

Not saying I'm going to be a debbie downer or anything, but I laughed at people at the beginning of this year that said that Mizzou would beat us... Now who's laughing?

Hopefully not you . . . we ARE rooting for the same team, after all, are we not?

I will be a homer until the cows come home. Do we need change? You bet. Have I abandoned this program? Never.

Well I'll start this off. I admit I was a homer, and that was dumb. I for some reason could not see all the signs pointing to this being a tough season. Feel free to sign your name on this thread.

I'm a huge homer!!

GO BIG RED!!!

Wow, maybe we have different definitions of "homer," but that's cool that you don't want me as a fan, I'll be a fan until the day I die, just a more rational one.

"I will be a homer never again."

you're the one who said you will never be a Homer again not me. I'm just agreeing with you and telling you to get lost.

Well I'll start this off. I admit I was a homer, and that was dumb. I for some reason could not see all the signs pointing to this being a tough season. Feel free to sign your name on this thread.

I'm a huge homer!!

GO BIG RED!!!

you're the one who said you will never be a Homer again not me. I'm just agreeing with you and telling you to get lost.

So you interchange the words homer and fan? To me homer means someone that never listens to any criticism of their team, only believing that their team is the greatest thing since sliced bread no matter what the evidence shows. Being a fan and supporting your team is something totally different. JMO

I laughed at the beginning of the year too. Wondering why we keep hearing the same crap from MU fans year after year...in regards to Chase Daniel. Last year we all heard how wonderful he was and he just sucked in Lincoln. I still don't think MU will win the North let alone the entire conference. I just think we suck ass this year. I had higher hopes for our team at the beginning of the year and now I'm scared to go against KU or CU

I was a mislead Homer. I was mislead by the coaches and the AD to think that Nebraska was much improved from last year. I was mislead as a Homer by the Husker press to think this was finally going to be our year to make a statement to the rest of the Big 12. As much as I have been mislead as a Homer, I will ALWAYS be a HOMER!

I'm a huge homer!!

GO BIG RED!!!

So you interchange the words homer and fan? To me homer means someone that never listens to any criticism of their team, only believing that their team is the greatest thing since sliced bread no matter what the evidence shows. Being a fan and supporting your team is something totally different. JMO

To me they are the same thing. I'm a homer and I'm a fan.

I'm a huge homer!!

GO BIG RED!!!

To me they are the same thing. I'm a homer and I'm a fan.

OK, then start calculating ways we can still make it into the National Championship Game. That's what I would be doing after two losses in years past.