STEVE PEDERSON!!!

So, most of you want to fire Callahan and Cosgrove. Well, my point of view is this, fire Steve Peterson and maybe go as high as Harvey Pearlman. Does this not all belong in their lap? :restore Maybe Tom Osborne would take the AD job. I bet he could hire a decent coach.

I agree!

Steve Pederson must go!

Here is the contact info for all of the Board of Regents.

http://www.nebraska.edu/board/board_members.shtml

I took 10 minutes and I emailed all 8 Regents.

I told them to get on their hands and knees and beg Coach Osborne to come back to the University of Nebraska as AD.

It's the only way to win the trust of Husker Fans back.

Coach Osborne could make the proper decisions, for the Football Program, and I trust him to do so.

If Coach Osborne feels Coach Callahan needs to go so be it.

I'm not so sure. I actually still like Steve. He had the balls to can Solich, which should have been done long before, and he finally got our facilities to elite status. He just made a piss-poor decision for a coach. As long as he makes some major changes in staff soon, I am still for him as AD

plus Osborne would not come back and be an AD. He's retiring from politics. Let the guy retire and not have to deal with anything, he's earned it. I know it's hard to look at, but there is more to judge an AD on than just football wins at Nebraska......I know it doesn't matter to most of you, but academic status of student athletes is still good and other sports are doing great (volleyball) or on the rise (Basketball) that I can think of off the top of my head. Sure Nebraska football is poor right now, but an AD covers the whole sports program...

So, most of you want to fire Callahan and Cosgrove. Well, my point of view is this, fire Steve Peterson and maybe go as high as Harvey Pearlman. Does this not all belong in their lap? :restore Maybe Tom Osborne would take the AD job. I bet he could hire a decent coach.

I agree!

Steve Pederson must go!

I told them to get on their hands and knees and beg Coach Osborne to come back to the University of Nebraska as AD.

Coach Osborne could make the proper decisions, for the Football Program, and I trust him to do so.

If Coach Osborne feels Coach Callahan needs to go so be it.

I love TO, but his last hand picked coach didnt turn out so well......

but I agree peterson is the first head that should roll

Having Osborne as AD would be great. He would bring some of the old tradition back and i bet there are a lot of high profile coaches that would work for him that wouldn't work for pederson. Football isn't the only program slipping...

Wasn't Solich Osborne's hand picked replacement........

Solich had 1 horrible year, but still made it to a bowl game that year.

Solich stayed loyal to Husker Coaches that should have retired earlier and he paid the price for that loyalty, but his last year he tweaked the offense, handed over the headset to a new Offensive Coordinator, and went 10-3.

Hell Pederson is probably somewhere having a cold drink and luaghing about all of this! Oh yeah and hes probably with Callahan and Coz and watson and elmo and who ever else., and while there all having there pretty little PINK drinks they probably have their thumbs up one anothers a$$'s

How is this not about him? I can't blame BC for taking the job. He just didn't know, exactly, what being the head coach for Nebraska meant.

STEVE--

You bluffed, and your bluff was CALLED.

Steve, you really need to carry one of those little tape recorders around. You know, the ones that you can say, "Note to self, stop being pompous." Or, "I F*@%#& up!!!!!!!"

If I hear the word parity, just one time, in BC's Sunday show....I'm going to flog my baby seal.

REAP THE REPERCUSSIONS, STEVE.

Well his replacement didn't end the 35 year win streak, bowl streak, worst road loss (TT in 04) most points given up at home since 48 or something like that.

Bring back Turner

Well his replacement didn't end the 35 year win streak, bowl streak, worst road loss (TT in 04) most points given up at home since 48 or something like that.

Bring back Turner

still wasnt a good choice

How is this not about him? I can't blame BC for taking the job. He just didn't know, exactly, what being the head coach for Nebraska meant.

STEVE--

You bluffed, and your bluff was CALLED.

Steve, you really need to carry one of those little tape recorders around. You know, the ones that you can say, "Note to self, stop being pompous." Or, "I F*@%#& up!!!!!!!"

If I hear the word parity, just one time, in BC's Sunday show....I'm going to flog my baby seal.

REAP THE REPERCUSSIONS, STEVE.

Steve Pederson must go!