Get over it!

Please stop the "they ran up the score crying" face it - we have a great team this year and you guys don't. If we wanted to run up the score we would have left Chase Daniel in there and threw passes more often. Using a fake field goal early in the 4th quarter "is not running up the score!" Winning big and losing big gives ou opportunities to try different plays that you might use in a later game. We'll stop trying to score if you stop trying to score...and some of the other priceless things such as calling us "hillbillies" that's like the pot calling the kettle black! That's like trying to compare a first class county to a third class county or a third world country to a world leader! Last time I checked, Missouri had the Cardinals, the Chiefs, Rams, Royals, Blues, Tigers, Bears, Billikins, etc and Nebraska has...the Cornhuskers! Need I say more? Anyway, I hope the year gets better for you guys, but in the meantime, please knock off the childish behavior on this board and Tigerboard!

Please stop the "they ran up the score crying" face it - we have a great team this year and you guys don't. If we wanted to run up the score we would have left Chase Daniel in there and threw passes more often. Using a fake field goal early in the 4th quarter "is not running up the score!" Winning big and losing big gives ou opportunities to try different plays that you might use in a later game. We'll stop trying to score if you stop trying to score...and some of the other priceless things such as calling us "hillbillies" that's like the pot calling the kettle black! That's like trying to compare a first class county to a third class county or a third world country to a world leader! Last time I checked, Missouri had the Cardinals, the Chiefs, Rams, Royals, Blues, Tigers, Bears, Billikins, etc and Nebraska has...the Cornhuskers! Need I say more? Anyway, I hope the year gets better for you guys, but in the meantime, please knock off the childish behavior on this board and Tigerboard!

yawn.......

gotta love people coming onto other sites and calling us childish

And que the mods to lock this thread and possibly ban this troll. Not all of us think that you were trying to run the score up. Some of us actually said we needed to stop you. It's not your job to let up it's our job to stop you. There have been a few respectful Mizzou fans on here lately and your making a bad name for them. Welcome to the board regardless though.

It's a crying shame. In the 90's NU would be accused of running up the score and we scoffed at the idea. Now we're the ones pissing and moaning about having the score run up on us. Folks just need to get over it. I'd prefer to have the score run up on us. Makes Callahan and Co look even more incompetent than they already are (as if that would ever be possible)

Get lost man.....its about time you guys got a football team that can actually lay foot on one with us. Probably wont last long so you better enjoy it now....then you can go back to the same old team that does nothing but trash talk, take cheap shots (see Mo Purify), and run up the score. Not to mention you have some of the worst fans in the entire country.

It's a crying shame. In the 90's NU would be accused of running up the score and we scoffed at the idea. Now we're the ones pissing and moaning about having the score run up on us. Folks just need to get over it. I'd prefer to have the score run up on us. Makes Callahan and Co look even more incompetent than they already are (as if that would ever be possible)

we have been over this.... and the thread has been locked. let it die and dont feed the troll

And que the mods to lock this thread and possibly ban this troll. Not all of us think that you were trying to run the score up. Some of us actually said we needed to stop you. It's not your job to let up it's our job to stop you. There have been a few respectful Mizzou fans on here lately and your making a bad name for them. Welcome to the board regardless though.

Not trying to be a butthead - just asserting myself...have a good week!

If you don't want them comin over to Tigerboard, the you should be respectful hear. If someone came on Tigerboard and posted that as their first post, they would be mobed and booted immediately.

If you don't want them comin over to Tigerboard, the you should be respectful hear. If someone came on Tigerboard and posted that as their first post, they would be mobed and booted immediately.

Thank you Truman I wouldn't want any of our fans going over to your board and doing that. You are a good fan buddy.