Playing with emotion

Although I agree the Huskers lack emotion and need to play with some fire, I think the emotion has to be based in the knowledge and conviction that they have a good team, good game plan and good coaches. The kids cannot play with fire if they're not fully convinced that they're winners as individuals and as a team, and they know what they're doing. I still think we have good players. I don't believe they've gelled as a team and that they're absolutely confident in the team and the coaching. I see this primarily as a responsibility of the staff which is ultimately the responsibility of BC. I hope BC figures out how to salvage this season in terms of confident teamwork and fire. I think that's a huge question mark, although I'm not ready to give up on this team yet.

I disagree, go over to youtube and type in big red rock and then watch enter sandman or paint it black and then tell me that we dont lack emotion and fire. Those teams had emotion and fire; have we even put the bones up once this year? Literally have we flashed the bones once? I cant think of one time that we did. You cant tell me that we have not had one big play on defense the whole year. For the most part the defense is a bunch of whiny, no hitting girls aside from Dillard, Brandenburgh, Suh, Grixby, Octavien, Potter and Thenarse the rest of them need a freakin reality check and realize that its Nebraska and we should hit. I dont know if you guys heard pinkel say that he liked the hit on purify bc it got his team fired up, when is our team going to do that? The sad thing is that out of the 7 guys I named above 4 of them have not started at one point in the season.

Fire and emotion is very important. I just hope the coaches are not restricting it. If Suh hit someone for taking a play off or just not going hard enough and was suspended for it... I have to question that. When I played our head coach was a moron. I still went out and treated people like they just punched my mom in the neck. As far as I was concered they did. My coach never said anything negitive if I broke a helmet or knocked someone out. Not in practice or the game. Its football and he loved the intesity. I don't think he was the kind of guy that had that attitude at all. But if a team mate made a boneheaded play, he would try to stay away from me or hide. :) Some how the coaches were just fine with that. And my DC loved it and got very fired up every time he heard that cracking of pads. (even if i didn't hear it LOL)

I disagree, go over to youtube and type in big red rock and then watch enter sandman or paint it black and then tell me that we dont lack emotion and fire. Those teams had emotion and fire; have we even put the bones up once this year? Literally have we flashed the bones once? I cant think of one time that we did. You cant tell me that we have not had one big play on defense the whole year. For the most part the defense is a bunch of whiny, no hitting girls aside from Dillard, Brandenburgh, Suh, Grixby, Octavien, Potter and Thenarse the rest of them need a freakin reality check and realize that its Nebraska and we should hit. I dont know if you guys heard pinkel say that he liked the hit on purify bc it got his team fired up, when is our team going to do that? The sad thing is that out of the 7 guys I named above 4 of them have not started at one point in the season.

Its like they have that song playing threw the stadium during the game...that is what giving your all looks like