Is the coach the problem ??

msully

I see where the name Saban is brought up in here . he is at Bama , we will know in just a few weeks if he can beat his old Tiger team or not. Some say it is his team , I say it is not his team but it is Les Miles team .It plays different now than when Saban was coach ! A different heart , I do not know if it is the coach or the players. A team has to like it's self . You look at the LSU team , they like each other . You cannot coach that ! It is hard to beat a team when the team does not want to get beat , Can you say that you team like's itself ?? At least your team is not having the trouble USC is having , you have a good team ! The Ladies Sports Tlak has been changed to The Tail Gate news . It has served me well. It had one misson for LSU to be in the NC game , two goals for this season . USC and Florida to lose a game . Well they have ,the Gators have lost 2 games . As I see as of now 2 out of three is great, I have done well for a fan , sending emails to coaches , and hitting team chat rooms doing what I can to get fans to a high pitch for a game . I think we as fans are the 12th player on the field. You do not have to like what I do but remember you are the 12th player for you team !! GEAUX TIGERS !!! TAIGATE NEWS It takes special fans to have a winning team

"Can the coach make a team better?" Yes. You can have all the best athletes in the world, but in my experience, it takes a coach to manage that team to bring out the best in the player, in the team. A great coach does not have to be a "my way or highway" type. A great coach is a motivator out of respect and appreciation. Not a "rah - rah" guy. But respect & understanding. Gets on your azz when needed, and can discuss it with you at the same time so you understand. And he has to have confidence. As a player, you want to feed off of that. And as a group (players and coach) it's all about the team to get to the ultimate goal. Win the ballgame at hand.

Personally, I would run through walls playing for coaches like Bob Stoops, Bill Belichek, Jeff Fisher, Tony Dungy, Dr. Tom Osborne. They all have what I consider to be great.

I see where the name Saban is brought up in here . he is at Bama , we will know in just a few weeks if he can beat his old Tiger team or not. Some say it is his team , I say it is not his team but it is Les Miles team .It plays different now than when Saban was coach ! A different heart , I do not know if it is the coach or the players. A team has to like it's self . You look at the LSU team , they like each other . You cannot coach that ! It is hard to beat a team when the team does not want to get beat , Can you say that you team like's itself ?? At least your team is not having the trouble USC is having , you have a good team ! The Ladies Sports Tlak has been changed to The Tail Gate news . It has served me well. It had one misson for LSU to be in the NC game , two goals for this season . USC and Florida to lose a game . Well they have ,the Gators have lost 2 games . As I see as of now 2 out of three is great, I have done well for a fan , sending emails to coaches , and hitting team chat rooms doing what I can to get fans to a high pitch for a game . I think we as fans are the 12th player on the field. You do not have to like what I do but remember you are the 12th player for you team !! GEAUX TIGERS !!! TAIGATE NEWS It takes special fans to have a winning team

I think Lou Holtz or some other pontificating ex coach said it best. When asked how to get the team motivated, he state you get rid of the nonmotivated. Terrell Owens may be the best WR ever, but there is no way I'd ever have him play on a team of mine.

A team doesn't have to like each other to be successful. Tommie Frazier was actually hated by a lot of his teammates. However, they all respected him. Respect is what is necessary for a team to be successful. If a player is disrespectful, chances are the team is better off without him!