LB Dontrell Moore

Benard

a juco linebacker from same school as wali. Suppose to have a lot of speed. He's a 3 star I think. I don't have time to post alot about him.

Player: Dontrell Moore

Hometown: Thibodaux, Louisiana

Position: LB

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 225

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date: 11/26/04

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Arkansas, South Carolina, Troy St.

Favorites: Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: NR/***

Insiders: NR

Assessing the talent: Super athlete. Tremendous ability. But it’s always tough to see how these juco’s will come in. They either come in and start right away (Demarrio Williams, Terrell Farley) or they ride the pines (Donald Defrand, Cornelius Thomas). He is being compared to Farley a great deal, but with even better physical features. Although I believe you can never coach a player to get to the ball. Sometimes that’s like a sixth sense.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 80% Appears set and ready to enroll in January. He looks to add some weight, maybe up to 240.

Player: Dontrell Moore

Hometown: Thibodaux, Louisiana

Position: LB

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 225

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date: 11/26/04

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Arkansas, South Carolina, Troy St.

Favorites: Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: NR/***

Insiders: NR

Assessing the talent: Super athlete. Tremendous ability. But it’s always tough to see how these juco’s will come in. They either come in and start right away (Demarrio Williams, Terrell Farley) or they ride the pines (Donald Defrand, Cornelius Thomas). He is being compared to Farley a great deal, but with even better physical features. Although I believe you can never coach a player to get to the ball. Sometimes that’s like a sixth sense.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 80% Appears set and ready to enroll in January. He looks to add some weight, maybe up to 240.

49 tackles isn't very many for 10 games. Was he hurt or what is the deal?

no he wasn't hurt. Thats about 5 tackles a game. I've heard guys comparing him to dwilliams, I dunno about that one.

One would think that a guy with talent like DWilliams would be making more than five tackles a game. One could get that by just jumping on the piles.