EXTEND CALLAHAN NOW!!!

It's hard to say what exactly is broken...

Dave...

I've only been on this board for a couple of weeks,

but I have to say...

whenever I see your AV, I crack up...

sorry for being off-topic, but seriously...every time.

That's what it's there for!

Oh and also I think the starter of this topic is a little late. He got an extension this year.

I think we are WAY over reacting here. We have ourselves an NFL coach who took his team to the SB. We were one play away from beating Texas. A few breaks from being competitive with OSU. OK so we were a little nervous at Mizzoo, but hey Mizzoo is a good team. USC? Hey, it was USC they're a good team.

Callahan says he wants to be here from now on, and I think we owe that to him.

r u shittin' me? we don't owe this LOSER anything. he coaches like a loser, makes excuses like a loser and schemes to avoid looking like a loser and even fails at that! f#*k BC! and Ped and Coz too! they are all losers!

I think we are WAY over reacting here. We have ourselves an NFL coach who took his team to the SB. We were one play away from beating Texas. A few breaks from being competitive with OSU. OK so we were a little nervous at Mizzoo, but hey Mizzoo is a good team. USC? Hey, it was USC they're a good team.

Callahan says he wants to be here from now on, and I think we owe that to him.

r u shittin' me? we don't owe this LOSER anything. he coaches like a loser, makes excuses like a loser and schemes to avoid looking like a loser and even fails at that! f#*k BC! and Ped and Coz too! they are all losers!

No sh!T Sherlock.