Some inside Information...

foote_21

I appreciate your information. I cannot believe anything other than this would be happening. I have written about 15 messages to regents etc. today. Two to Pederson, with some interesting personal information I have for him.

Everyone should email the regents to let them know their opinions on the football team and athletic director. they can be reached at this link... http://www.nebraska.edu/board/board_members.shtml

Email them tonight! We must be heard!!!

I appreciate your information. I cannot believe anything other than this would be happening. I have written about 15 messages to regents etc. today. Two to Pederson, with some interesting personal information I have for him.

Everyone should email the regents to let them know their opinions on the football team and athletic director. they can be reached at this link... http://www.nebraska.edu/board/board_members.shtml

Email them tonight! We must be heard!!!

Send messages to Perlman and his assistants, etc. http://www.unl.edu/ucomm/chancllr/2004adminchofc.shtml

I saw Huskers Illustrated hit a record for the number of people on their board at one time... anyone know what the record for this one is?

On January 30th of this year we hit a high with 1,833,598 hits. I think that is the highest we've seen. That surprised me a bit - as busy as the board was on signing day, I would have assumed it would have been in February.

I saw Huskers Illustrated hit a record for the number of people on their board at one time... anyone know what the record for this one is?

On January 30th of this year we hit a high with 1,833,598 hits. I think that is the highest we've seen. That surprised me a bit - as busy as the board was on signing day, I would have assumed it would have been in February.

Any idea of the record for the number of people on the board at once?

No, but we are just hoping for something good to come out all this. I think firing the coaches now would be bad. Firing SP now and inserting someone like, uh, I don't know, Tom Osborne, could get the guys fired up again and play the kind of ball they are capable of. I was very optimistic before the season because the D was loaded with guys that were stepping up and would be as good and the four that left for the NFL. I know, I am TOO Optimistic when it comes to good news coming out of Husker Fall Camp. I think these guys can play and I think they are not trying because of SP, BC, or Coz, or all three. Get SP out and give TO access to the players and he can describe to these guys what it means to be a Husker and get their blood boiling and they would win out the rest of the regular season. Then we sh!t can BC and most of his staff. Their are some good coaches on this staff.

We are going know where with this season so I say cut the head off the snake RIGHT NOW!! Before half the team transfers.

Clean slate from pedey to coz right down the line.

Watson can handle it in an interim basis. Hell I think it would be a breath of fresh air and maybe energise this team.

PEDY CALLI AND COZ... FIRED!!

No, but we are just hoping for something good to come out all this. I think firing the coaches now would be bad. Firing SP now and inserting someone like, uh, I don't know, Tom Osborne, could get the guys fired up again and play the kind of ball they are capable of. I was very optimistic before the season because the D was loaded with guys that were stepping up and would be as good and the four that left for the NFL. I know, I am TOO Optimistic when it comes to good news coming out of Husker Fall Camp. I think these guys can play and I think they are not trying because of SP, BC, or Coz, or all three. Get SP out and give TO access to the players and he can describe to these guys what it means to be a Husker and get their blood boiling and they would win out the rest of the regular season. Then we sh!t can BC and most of his staff. Their are some good coaches on this staff.

No magic speech or other movie-scene like scenario will help. Ever.

I will never understand where people come up with this stuff.

:yeah

If it all goes down like the rumor, the mushroom cloud should be visible from my house.

No magic speech or other movie-scene like scenario will help. Ever.

I will never understand where people come up with this stuff.

exactly. like tom osborne is some sort of faith healer and all he's got to do is slam Ruud on the forehead with his palm and shout, "BAD TACKLING, I CAST YE OUT!!!" and magically the defense is going to unsuck?

And what do you think happened with the D when it went from Sucking (ranked 56th) to 11th under a coaching change. IT was because those guys believed in the coach.

Don't know why I bother responding to a HACK that obviously sits on his butt all day replying to postings on message boards. I come here once a week to see what everybody thinks. THEN I GO BACK TO LIVING... Get a life.

You are wrong...Hack has NO time during the day to post...since he is my cabana boy/gardener/butler, he works like a mutha making his sweatshop allowance. He only gets 10 minutes internet time in wages.

Seriously, you just can't get help like this these days. ;)