Pederson, cosgrove fired

I have heard this from a few people that they were fired a few hours ago. And it will be announced tomorrow, i hope my sources are correct.

and bill survives? wow.

the only think i can think to say to something like that is they must have deferred to osborne about bill's coaching ablility.

maybe he sees a glimmer of hope in the the program? and if he can see that, he's got some pretty good eyes at 70 years old.

I have heard this from a few people that they were fired a few hours ago. And it will be announced tomorrow, i hope my sources are correct.

I don't believe it. You have been had. If you said Pederson was fired. Or Cosgrove was fired...that is believeable but to package those two implies there is someone up the chain doing some micromanaging and that just isn't going to happen. The Chancellor is not going to fire Cosgrove.

Where did you hear it? Who did you hear it from?

If you want to share the information then share ALL of the information.

(BTW... we could only be so lucky!)

I was told they resigned. My source: son of a current booster

Disclaimer: don't loose sleep over this because it hasn't been officially confirmed, and if it is the case, it won't be public till tomorrow.