Press Conference...

foote_21

Has anyone thought that maybe there is no press conference scheduled yet because they havne't gotten a "Yes" yet from whoever they want to replace Steve? They won't can him until they have someone for sure... hopefully Dave Rimington is on a flight from New York to get the details worked out.

Has anyone thought that maybe there is no press conference scheduled yet because they havne't gotten a "Yes" yet from whoever they want to replace Steve? They won't can him until they have someone for sure... hopefully Dave Rimington is on a flight from New York to get the details worked out.

One of the many things we learned from the Solich firing. :bonez

holt crap, i just heard that Nebraska was indeed waiting for a "yes" from the new coach. The news conf is now scheduled for 10:00 monday to introduce the new coach, Barry Switzer. This is unbelieveable!!!!!

holt crap, i just heard that Nebraska was indeed waiting for a "yes" from the new coach. The news conf is now scheduled for 10:00 monday to introduce the new coach, Barry Switzer. This is unbelieveable!!!!!

Trolls don't last long

Trolls don't last long

When I was a kid my sister had a troll doll. It had long purple hair and a face like May Kate and Ashley Olson. I used to light its hair on fire and stick fire crackers up its a$$. Isn't that the way you are supposed to treat trolls?

Trolls don't last long

When I was a kid my sister had a troll doll. It had long purple hair and a face like May Kate and Ashley Olson. I used to light its hair on fire and stick fire crackers up its a$$. Isn't that the way you are supposed to treat trolls?

Well, he is from Boston...

Trolls don't last long

this coming from a person living in NJ...you guys have no sense of humor

Trolls don't last long

this coming from a person living in NJ...you guys have no sense of humor

Originally, Valentine, Cherry County, Nebraska, thank you very much...