Callahan - Oakland History Lesson

Here's an idea! Lets go find something that says Callahan sucks because I don't think anyone has posted anything that says Callahan sucks yet!!!!! :asshat

its just so painfully obvious I have to shout it to the world............and thanks for the :asshat

If it's so obvious you wouldn't have to shout to the world, the world would be able to see for itself in all it's obviousness (Word??). I'm glad that you can post an article from 4 years ago and think you're saying something that everyone hasn't heard yet. It's quite amusing.

I am glad you are such a fd that you think I don't know that the article is old you can swing on my hairy N...........U.............TEEZ.............you act like bitch.

What the hell are NUTEEZ?

Is that something you keep tucked up in your vagina?

k thanks.

Dave H. you are a great Mod :sarcasm

Thanks.

Tell me, what's your idea of a "great" moderator? One who has no opinion and is simply a bystander? Well, sorry to burst your bubble but that isn't me. Nor it is any other mod.

One who follows the board rules and sticks to them. Unlike you. One who has integrity. Unlike you.

k thanks.

Thanks.

Tell me, what's your idea of a "great" moderator? One who has no opinion and is simply a bystander? Well, sorry to burst your bubble but that isn't me. Nor it is any other mod.

One who follows the board rules and sticks to them. Unlike you. One who has integrity. Unlike you.

Bring it. What rules have I broken? It's quit comical that you have this opinion after a whole 15 posts. Hmm..

k thanks.

Thanks.

Bring it. What rules have I broken? It's quit comical that you have this opinion after a whole 15 posts. Hmm..

Just b/c I have not posted a lot here "Sir" doesn't mean that I have not been here long.

With that said there was a thread about the coaching changes and someone said how about Jim Leavitt and your reply was that he was a "nutt ball" now I thought that was against the board rules maybe I am mistaken. Please let me know. Almighty one.

Just b/c I have not posted a lot here "Sir" doesn't mean that I have not been here long.

With that said there was a thread about the coaching changes and someone said how about Jim Leavitt and your reply was that he was a "nutt ball" now I thought that was against the board rules maybe I am mistaken. Please let me know. Almighty one.

Unless Jim Leavitt post's here, you are wrong.

*waits for someone to register with that name*

Ok "Mr. Hall" thanks for the clarification. Sorry to bother you. Oh great one!

But it seems to me that anytime something bad is said about BC you jump right on that person. I guess calling another person a "nutt ball" is acceptable behavior on this board. So I could call BC a "nutt ball" and you or any other "MOD" could do nothing about it. Is that correct "Sir"?

But it seems to me that anytime something bad is said about BC you jump right on that person. I guess calling another person a "nutt ball" is acceptable behavior on this board. So I could call BC a "nutt ball" and you or any other "MOD" could do nothing about it. Is that correct "Sir"?

Uh, yea, more or less.

The name calling rule applies to other members. Not members of the public. If you were to go calling other members names and thus inciting a flame war then yea, we'd probably have something to say about it.

Who's Mr. Hall?

Uh, yea, more or less.

The name calling rule applies to other members. Not members of the public. If you were to go calling other members names and thus inciting a flame war then yea, we'd probably have something to say about it.

Who's Mr. Hall?

Oh I'm sorry did I give away your identity? I believe you had a previous screen name with that name on it. If not my mistake. But thank you for clearing that up.

Uh, yea, more or less.

Who's Mr. Hall?

Oh I'm sorry did I give away your identity? I believe you had a previous screen name with that name on it. If not my mistake. But thank you for clearing that up.

Uh, nope. I have no other identities.

Uh, yea, more or less.

Who's Mr. Hall?

Uh, nope. I have no other identities.

YOU CALLED JIM LEAVITT A "NUT BALL?" Dave Ive heard a lot of name calling on this board but "nut ball" is over the top!!! Your moderating dutys are revoked until further notice!!!!

:horns2:horns2:lol: