Saturday's Game

genxian

Hey, ho, whoa, hey hold on now everyone.

Callahan hasn't been fired yet, and the darkness of Pederson could stretch from beyond the grave. I don't want this team to score another point until I hear the mournful Callahan press conference where he publisizes his resignation. I've too much respect for Pederson's evil to think that this thing is over. The WCO must be broken and broken now, for good, once and for all, now and forever Amen.

Let's see AtM get a nice shot at the Pinkshirts, just for old time sake, eh Pederson?

X

Hey, ho, whoa, hey hold on now everyone.

Callahan hasn't been fired yet, and the darkness of Pederson could stretch from beyond the grave. I don't want this team to score another point until I hear the mournful Callahan press conference where he publisizes his resignation. I've too much respect for Pederson's evil to think that this thing is over. The WCO must be broken and broken now, for good, once and for all, now and forever Amen.

Let's see AtM get a nice shot at the Pinkshirts, just for old time sake, eh Pederson?

X

that has to be the most pathetic thing that i have ever seen posted on this board. and you call yourself a fan?

you cant really hope that these players will not score another point do you?

i dont care how bad things could be, i would never wish the Huskers to lose!!!!!!

while you may not like Callahan or anyone on his staff, you have to support the players and hope that they win for themselves at least