Warning: Aggies about to invade Lincoln

The lowest life in Texas is coming to Lincoln. Do not be shocked if you see the following:

Aggie man love

agonag.jpg

Aggie Elephant Walk

aggies-squeeze-small.jpg

Aggie threatening your life

CorpsSabreSMU.jpg

Beware, they have no chicks for cheerleaders. You only get these freaks:

633654875_607c7fd8ee.jpg

And they have the ugliest women of any university in Texas. Granted, there are some good looking ones but as a university, they are no where near the other fine schools in Texas nor your fine school.

They have stupid traditions that they think are cool, but they are stupid (read Jim Rome's view on this). Let them do it, they practice these yells rather than having sex with their ladies. It's an aggy thing. Their women prefer to have flings with UT and Tech men.

They will tell you how classy they are until you start to realize that it is unclassy for them to tell you that they are classy. But they are Aggies. Poor Aggies.

Just take care of business on Saturday and they will go away.

The lowest life in Texas is coming to Lincoln. Do not be shocked if you see the following:

Aggie man love

agonag.jpg

Aggie Elephant Walk

aggies-squeeze-small.jpg

Aggie threatening your life

CorpsSabreSMU.jpg

Beware, they have no chicks for cheerleaders. You only get these freaks:

Yell%20Leaders.jpg

And they have the ugliest women of any university in Texas. Granted, there are some good looking ones but as a university, they are no where near the other fine schools in Texas nor your fine school.

They have stupid traditions that they think are cool, but they are stupid (read Jim Rome's view on this). Let them do it, they practice these yells rather than having sex with their ladies. It's an aggy thing. Their women prefer to have flings with UT and Tech men.

They will tell you how classy they are until you start to realize that it is unclassy for them to tell you that they are classy. But they are Aggies. Poor Aggies.

Just take care of business on Saturday and they will go away.

These photos are great! They actually took my mind off all the other stuff going on right now...if for only a second. No chicks for cheerleaders?!? I guess I never realized.

One other thing. Aggies are a cult. There is very little difference between the Church of Scientology and Texas A&M. They are completely brainwashed. Wait until Saturday, you will find out.

Oh yeah, there will be 100's of Gomer Pyles showing up, remember only about quarter of them actually join the military. For many of them, it's a reason to wear boots up to their thighs. Nebraska probably has as many ROTC members go into the military as the Aggies.

seriously....you had to come over to a team's website you're not even playing, to bash another team you're not even playing? talk about obsession.

get over it already.

tceh fan GiveMeSome? Aggies are tradition rich, even if some don't like those traditions. I have to say I've always felt safe at Kyle Field, and have been treated with respect. That says a lot about a program. Aggies have a code of honor as well; you have to like that, especially with the dog-eat-dog world today where it's every man for himself.

I've met some great Aggie fans both in person and online. They were just very fervent for their team just like every else is for their favorite team. What's the beef. Like the scientologists I live 3 miles from their headquarters don't even try to equate the Aggies with the science d00ds.

GBR

I think Nebraska has only lost to A&M once in my lifetime . . . and I know Franchione is winless against Nebraska . . . and I know Callahan is undefeated against A&M (a whole whopping 1-0, if memory serves) . . . so hopefully the numbers will hold true for Nebraska this weekend.

EDIT: By the way, those pics = hilarious.

Sounds like a Tsip to me. Aggie fans are great fans. Ban the stalker.

UT is a great school with great fans. Aggies are losers. I think they have one national championship. They deserve no credit.

Yeah, ban me for telling the truth.

Doesn't Austin have a huge Scientology church?

Go talk smack on the Baylor board or something.