Amidst the elation...

Don't get me wrong, i'm happy as hell that Pedey's gone, but, i'm still troubled...

Callahan is still our coach, and when I woke up today, I saw the Pedey firing story on yahoo, and this part troubled me...

"Callahan's job is apparently safe for now. Chancellor Harvey Perlman said the next athletic director would decide the fate of the football staff."

I'm not convinced he'll be gone before saturday, but if he is, X-mas will have come early for me. That statement leads me to believe, that we'll be stuck with him for the rest of the season. I'm thinking he'd only be gone early if we lose the rest of the games this year, as badly as the past two.

the guy has had his time to bring in the players that he wanted but yet some of the players that have the most talent sit on sidelines wondering what the hell is going on and did i make the right decision to come here

The guy simply needs to go back to the nfl where he belongs well.......... if theyer crazy enough to want him back