Callahans Press Conference Attire...

At UofA it was per our Nike contract that anytime we had a press conference or we were making an appearance on behalf of the team, unless we were at a dinner we needed to wear Nike issued gear, we had thousands of it. We wore Nike polo shirt everyday to work.....everyday! It was in our Nike contract. BC gets paid directly from Adidas to wear it....I can almost guarantee it.

Exactly, and by not wearing any appearel, his is hinting at his future

That is what I think. He is backing PUD and making a statement that he is out. That is my guess. You would think of all days he would be wearing as much Red as possible....but he is an A$$

At UofA it was per our Nike contract that anytime we had a press conference or we were making an appearance on behalf of the team, unless we were at a dinner we needed to wear Nike issued gear, we had thousands of it. We wore Nike polo shirt everyday to work.....everyday! It was in our Nike contract. BC gets paid directly from Adidas to wear it....I can almost guarantee it.

Exactly, and by not wearing any appearel, his is hinting at his future

That is what I think. He is backing PUD and making a statement that he is out. That is my guess. You would think of all days he would be wearing as much Red as possible....but he is an A$$

Do you think he is hinting that he is quitting, or that he is going to get the "Al Davis" treatment. Which, by the way, won't happen with TO as AD. TO will give him every chance, even more than he deserves, to keep his job.

I personally am with your earlier post the more I think about it - I think he is quitting. I think he knows he doesn't want this HC thing anymore. He can go and be an OC in the NFL tomorrow, and me thinks that is what he is going to do. Shows his character though by taking this passive/aggressive cheap shot on the way out.

UofA? What A? What did you do there?

UofA? What A? What did you do there?

U of :asshat ....j/k, I like you I just saw an opening

a contract is a contract and u gotta wear what they want and if its adidas than thats what he has to wear and he didnt which means he knows he is out

Well then in this media world I assume that we will hear that he is being fined or reprimanded for breach of contract. If he isn't and this all goes away (which it will) then I;m right.

a contract is a contract and u gotta wear what they want and if its adidas than thats what he has to wear and he didnt which means he knows he is out

Well, that is no entirely true. It might mean he knows he is out - it also just might mean that he is going to have to pay addidas a contractually specified amount of money.

Dave H - I think it applies to all public appearances. Because he doesn't know which ones will necessarily air nationally. Because of the shake up today - this one might have re-aired on nationally TV; the "mother station" has all rights to the individual stations content. That is why you see some dope on TV covering a national event in BFE - ABC, CBS, and/or NBC did not have time to get a national correspondent there so they just took the local feed.