Auburn Fans Feel Your Pain

Truly enjoyed the Cotton Bowl last year. Hope everything works out for the best and the best of luck!

Auburn went through what you're going through a few years back. You'll be better than ever before you know it!

War Eagle!

Thanks Auburn Tiger, we can only hope. Good luck to your Tigers.

Truly enjoyed the Cotton Bowl last year. Hope everything works out for the best and the best of luck!

Auburn went through what you're going through a few years back. You'll be better than ever before you know it!

War Eagle!

This is amazing we have Alabama fans and Auburn fans on this board tonight agreeing on something! War Eagles! Roll Tide! Fight On! You're uniting the nation Nebraska!

War Eagle!

This is amazing we have Alabama fans and Auburn fans on this board tonight agreeing on something! War Eagles! Roll Tide! Fight On! You're uniting the nation Nebraska!

hey and if only we could get all the folks in the middle east to come to lincoln for a tailgate we'ed have the problems there solved :sarcasm but seriously i am very touched by the support all the "traditional" powers have given nebraska over the year. :worship:worship

And yet again, Auburn was on probation and had NCAA sanctions. Could someone please explain to me how what our program is going through is in any way shape or form comparable to a team like Auburn, OU, Alabama, etc. that cheated; got caught; and penalized by the NCAA?

I realize that Pud and Clownahan are very close to NCAA sanctions, but what happened here has absolutely nothing to do with cheating and being penalized by the NCAA unless there's some sort of conspiracy out there for having Phillips and other criminals once play here!

And yet again, Auburn was on probation and had NCAA sanctions. Could someone please explain to me how what our program is going through is in any way shape or form comparable to a team like Auburn, OU, Alabama, etc. that cheated; got caught; and penalized by the NCAA?

I realize that Pud and Clownahan are very close to NCAA sanctions, but what happened here has absolutely nothing to do with cheating and being penalized by the NCAA unless there's some sort of conspiracy out there for having Phillips and other criminals once play here!

They're similar in that we have programs in a state of disarray where there is likely to be coaching turnover. Doesn't mean we got here the same way.

I agree with the disarray of the programs, but we're in no way comparable because we have no sanctions against us. We still have our full allotment of schollies. NCAA sanctions and probation put a huge cloud on a program. Teams slapped with sanctions and probation get it because they CHEATED. We are in disarray not because we cheated but because of one huge EGO and one huge A$$HAT!

Having a bad day Bud?

In no way was I comparing the way you got to your disarray, just that you ARE and it's not fun. We all know that.

How you could take that from my post is beyond me. Take a deep breath. :LOLtartar

I agree with the disarray of the programs, but we're in no way comparable because we have no sanctions against us. We still have our full allotment of schollies. NCAA sanctions and probation put a huge cloud on a program. Teams slapped with sanctions and probation get it because they CHEATED. We are in disarray not because we cheated but because of one huge EGO and one huge A$$HAT!

Who lit the fuse on your tampon?!?!?

LOL, I guess you missed my little zinger about the wannabee money boosters being just as important as the "blue" hairs. I'm not saying Warren Buffet is a "blue" hair, but he's close and I think just about everyone now will say he has just a slight more power than you or I!

Back to the Auburn thing, all I'm saying is that we can win a NC next year. Auburn couldn't. Do you remember the year Auburn went undefeated but still stayed home for the holidays? IMO, it's just naive to compare Auburn, Alabama, and OU's problems to NU because we never CHEATED!!!!!!!! Those programs got what was coming to them for cheating!

LOL, I guess you missed my little zinger about the wannabee money boosters being just as important as the "blue" hairs. I'm not saying Warren Buffet is a "blue" hair, but he's close and I think just about everyone now will say he has just a slight more power than you or I!

Back to the Auburn thing, all I'm saying is that we can win a NC next year. Auburn couldn't. Do you remember the year Auburn went undefeated but still stayed home for the holidays? IMO, it's just naive to compare Auburn, Alabama, and OU's problems to NU because we never CHEATED!!!!!!!! Those programs got what was coming to them for cheating!

When you say "zinger" does that mean witty or funny? I have read your posts and they are niether...

The Auburn fan came over here in a friendly non-flamer way and you have a freakin coronary.

Lay off the caffine have a midol and count to 10.

I think the purpose of the board is to get people to post and not scare them away...

Having a bad day Bud?

In no way was I comparing the way you got to your disarray, just that you ARE and it's not fun. We all know that.

How you could take that from my post is beyond me. Take a deep breath. :LOLtartar

Hey AuburnTiger. There are a few up tight cats here so just don't let it bother you. For example, I responded to a post one time that USC has never played in a place like Lincoln, and I used our game in Auburn in 2003 as an example of playing tuff competition away. One guy went ballistic thinking I was making a backhanded remark about the Auburn-Nebraska game last year. Every college board has their super sensitives, but the majority here are super guys and well come to your aid and set the rowdies straight.