A New Energy..Can You Feel It?

Ok, so far we haven't got all our wishes...Callahan is still head coach and Cosgrove is still our D-coordinator but can you feel this new energy hovering over Huskernation. I think the Nebraska players will see now that Mighty Tom is watching over them and they know they are playing under a legend. Sure he isn't a calling the plays but Im sure he has an influence on our players. I think each and every player has something to prove and having Osborne watch over them will be enough motiviation. Don't get me wrong guys, I have no faith in our system right now...but for some reason I think the players have a reason to play. :bonez

I feel it personally, but I definitely don't think we are a United Husker Nation at this point. There are definitely SP supporters out there that are predicting doom and gloom in our future, and rightfully so. If all things aren't handled as carefully, but quickly, as possible, things can get worse before they get better.

My only hope right now is that we can heal, but I am a realist. This will only happen WHEN we get back to a winning games and being back in the Top 10 where we belong.

All any of use can do is support the program. Something that I'm pretty sure won't happen until we start playing better.

TO being declared interim AD today was the best news i've heard since... well, since yesterday i guess...

I'm excited because i know it really can't get any worse. Huskers may have won 4, but they came close to losing all but 1 of them.

Yep. This thing had gotten to such an amazing fever pitch and frenzy that it was very soothing to see Coach Tom back in the driver's seat. Very refreshing. TO makes me feel good about things or at least optimistic that things can change. Such a contrast in style and substance from that prick Pederson.