visitor in lincoln today?

Maybe Les Miles was here to see how Callahan hold practices.

why would he be here.....just seeing how NOT to hold a practice?

Was a sarcastic joke since the OP was trying to imply that Bo Pelini was rumored to fly in to talk to TO.

i know, my response was sarcastic too...but the "rumor" that i had heard was not..i'm trying to find out the pilot's phone number to call and verify the info.

..dont light me up and set me blazin for this(and yes, i know this like my 2nd post, but my best friends has a relative of the Universities' private jet and said that he called him saying "guess who i just flew into town from Louisiana"..and hung up the phone..now, dont shoot me if the "rumor" doesnt turn up to be true, but he's a fairly down to earth guy who I trust quite a bit.

Pelini just got TO's letter and assumed that former coaches were invited back anytime as well. Thats it, in a nuttshell...

Everyday for the last 3 days someone has said Bo was in Lincoln. Wait till Saturday when you can see him on TV right there on the side lines of LSU someone will say he is in Lincoln!!!

He will be coaching the Husker Defense on Saturday. He will be phoning in the plays to Cosgrove, who has been replaced by a robot. Soon the harlem globetrotters will be coaching the offense as well. This is money, take it to the bank...

He will be coaching the Husker Defense on Saturday. He will be phoning in the plays to Cosgrove, who has been replaced by a robot. Soon the harlem globetrotters will be coaching the offense as well. This is money, take it to the bank...

I heard the same thing

I heard the same thing

You two have been watching Scooby Doo reruns because I think I've seen that one. :)

Maybe Les Miles was here to see how Callahan hold practices.

On that note, I saw something the other day and was astounded at how little practicing the team actually does. Its no wonder we aren't prepared. One day of full pads??? Our teams in the 90s said that Saturday was the easiest day of the week.

So... we can count on the Washington Generals to be running the A&M defense then, right?

Damn, no way we lose this game! ;)