No reason to lose Saturday

I've been seriously searching my soul for some kind of answer to the question, "Can we win this f'ing game???" I can't really answer myself. It's not that I think we'll lose, it's just that I truly believe it doesn't matter. What a waste of a season. The most exciting things that have happened in the last month are all of the coaching rumors. This is ridiculous.

Sure it's winnable, just like every other game this season. I'll listen to the game, but I'll probably be paying more attention to the Nintendo Wii. If it gets bad enough, I'm taking my dog for a walk or something.

For anyone who's ever played in a game of football distractions don't mean anything once the game starts. Once the game starts not one of those players is thinking about their new athletic director or the job security of their coach. Whatever is going on off the field is not thought of during the game. If anything this week should be used as fuel to light some fire in the stadium...Just my two cents from experience.

Ya, distractions don't mean anything when the game starts...But the the distraction is during the week and preparation so the distraction means they aren't being prepared as well (as if they were anyway) because they are thinking of other things going on. Practice isn't exactly a game so they will get distracted then. Distraction during the game doesn't mean anything.

How different would the distractions would have been if pederson had stayed.

1. People would have been on the players more this week then they have been.

2. More of the coaches should be fired

3. Pederson is crap and should be fired.

I think the firing of Pederson took the spot light off the players, and with Osborne being named AD took more of the spotlight.

Well, we can't stop the run and our receivers can't catch the ball. They've been practicing through monumental distractions all week, and most of them don't come out to play anyway. If by 'winnable' you mean AtM is a beatable team, sure, I'd agree. Unfortunately all we have to put out on the field against them is the 2007 Pinkshirts and the 2007 Callahan Dropped-Pass/No-run machine.

I'll believe a win when I see it. What I did see, though, was a team who couldn't defend the option last week.

Uh......ohhhh.

X

I know...we can't run the ball and can't stop the run. Just bloody great and thanks a lot Cally.

We can drop passes though and we can't cover wrs or pressure qbs.

So the only thing making this game even remotely winnable is that it's in Lincoln and the Aggies are in a free fall too. Even with this it's too difficult to see Cally/Coz outcoaching Fran (or anybody else) so I gotta go with 2 TD TAM victory.