Heard this on the news last night!!!

I don't know if this is true or not, but during the sports section of our 10:00 news last night they showed a quote from Callahan talking about T.O. and it said something to the effect of "Osborne is a crusty old f*&k!" This is what channel 13 reported him saying when asked about T.O. If this is true I can't believe it! One of the news anchors is from Nebraska and she was just appaled that he would say that. Anyone else hear this??? :dunno

no, but the only reason to fire Ped, was to get an AD set to fire cally and begin the search asap for his replacement. can't believe there will be anything but a total house cleaning, no matter if cally runs the table, his bullsh#t script doesn't work in college ball. it will cost us some recruits in the short run, but we must totally exorcise these coaches now.

This is a quote that is in a book(The Nebraska Way) due to be in book stores in November written by a Nebraska senior english major. he quoted the old strength trainer as saying that is what BC said. It was supposedly said a few years ago while T.O. was still in congress.

He did not say it recently, although it is wrong no matter when he said it.

I guess you need to look at it as did he say it or did the guy that caly fired bring this up to spite BC. It is up for interpretation.