Great Adjustments this game

I am I

Shawn Watson was calling the plays today boys, if the players would have done their jobs maybe we wouldnt have lost

Per Callahan - Watson and BC shared playcalling duties today. Callahan called most of the plays in the second half.

Ah so that is why we didn't score in the second half. Maybe just maybe callahan should quit calling plays.

16-14 at halftime. with momentum.

37-14 right now.

sounds like we ran a 4-3 the whole game on defense.

sounds like we passed it 3 times on 3rd and short.

I hate to keep saying it I feel like :bang

but still, are they watching their players get DECIMATED?

Make a f'ing f#*k f'ing f#*k f'ing change at some point in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coz has been making adjustments.....it's just that he's making adjustments to help the other team. :lol:

37-14 right now.

Make a f'ing f#*k f'ing f#*k f'ing change at some point in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finally going to admit it now. I've seen enough of Cosgrove. I am off the Cosgrove bandwagon. At some point, you have to say f#*k it and throw 8 men in the box and go man up on the WR's. It never happened. The comments by Chase Daniel,"They never changed their defense the whole game. Kind of like in high school" was pretty sh**ty too.

Yeah the lack of defensive adjustment is absolutely disgusting.

How can Cosgrove sleep at night knowing he totally sucks ass!! Seriously, I've seen high school teams create more pressure and play more intense football then we do!!!

The bad thing is, Coz doesn't believe for 1 minute that he's a bad coach. He thinks he's great and that this whole thing is the player's fault. I fully believe if he thought he was a bad coach they either he would learn how to be a good coach or resign and allow someone else to take over. :angry:

37-14 right now.

I'm finally going to admit it now. I've seen enough of Cosgrove. I am off the Cosgrove bandwagon. At some point, you have to say f#*k it and throw 8 men in the box and go man up on the WR's. It never happened. The comments by Chase Daniel,"They never changed their defense the whole game. Kind of like in high school" was pretty sh**ty too.

Welcome ETR! It is getting less and less lonely on this board every day.