Will Bill Callahan get fired today?

I understand that T.O. said that he was going to make any changes until the end of the year and I expect that to happen. I am now placing myself in the shoes of the kids. I can not imagine what this is like on them. They all know that he is gone. That has to be rough on them. I can not imagine that he is much fun to be around and they probably do not even want to come to the building. Their lives have to be really bad right now.

There has been a lot of talk around here that "what good would a coaching change do right now?" I think that it would make those kids' lives a lot better. Heck, they might even start playing hard again. Maybe I am off base here but I think it might better the atmosphere in that place. Sort of like the athletic department I bet has a better atmosphere now that steve is gone.

If there is a buyout plan in place I wouldn't be surprised if BC announced today he was resigning effective at the end of the season. This way we can start our coaching search. :)

Start it? It has been going on for over a week.

What? <_< We already know it's been started. I mentioned if it's in place (which has been going on over a week) then I wouldn't be surprised if he anounced today. :)

I understand that T.O. said that he was going to make any changes until the end of the year and I expect that to happen. I am now placing myself in the shoes of the kids. I can not imagine what this is like on them. They all know that he is gone. That has to be rough on them. I can not imagine that he is much fun to be around and they probably do not even want to come to the building. Their lives have to be really bad right now.

There has been a lot of talk around here that "what good would a coaching change do right now?" I think that it would make those kids' lives a lot better. Heck, they might even start playing hard again. Maybe I am off base here but I think it might better the atmosphere in that place. Sort of like the athletic department I bet has a better atmosphere now that steve is gone.

I thought Osborne said no coaching changes will be made until after the season is over. There is difference between that and "until the end of the year".

Id say wait until after our embarassment next week in Austin

And if we pull out a W do u think he will still resign a few days after the game?

If it happens...I'd say yes he'll still resign or get fired. :) Nobody wants him back.

IK he will get fired or resign but if we beat texas will it be at end of season or if we lose will it be soon after the game?