Mikey Bo speaks on NEW TUNNEL WALK change

dailyNEB

I went to the Justin Timberlake Concert in Omaha recently and it was Timbalands first stop on the tour, he played it.... badass

GAY- ghey---------gei'--------------GAY :rollin:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gay? Either that or genius. There were probably more hot, dressed for the club, 20-something women there than have ever been gathered in one place at one time.

Mike's music is awesome. There are reports in other forums now saying that Mike ordered his song to be downed after Steve was let go. I think that is sad.. My goodness we have Timbaland and Mikey Bo on the song and still noone can be happy about it? I wonder if Nebraska will use that old Sirius for another decade?

I think we scrap the existing Tunnel Walk song for this, I heard it at the gym and you talk about a song that gets you pumped up. Its called "remember the name" by Fort Miner or the Eminem song "lose yourself".

Before the game I would also like to see the players do something in the middle of the field, kinda telling your opponents "this is our house"

The existing tunnel walk is lame if you keep the same music then update the video playing during the song.

Scott

http://nebraska.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid...928&style=2

above is more people weighing in on Mike's comments in another forum

Mike Bo is speaking at UNL tomorrow for a music class and he will be at KRNU Radio to play a song he would have chose for the Neb tunnel walk. I will be listening! He will be making beats for cinema music stuff on some program called Collusus 53.0?? lol.....