Mikey Bo speaks on NEW TUNNEL WALK change

dailyNEB

http://nebraska.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid...928&style=2

above is more people weighing in on Mike's comments in another forum

Mike Bo is speaking at UNL tomorrow for a music class and he will be at KRNU Radio to play a song he would have chose for the Neb tunnel walk. I will be listening! He will be making beats for cinema music stuff on some program called Collusus 53.0?? lol.....

I'd like to see him do some kind of re-mix with the old music and "there is no place like Nebraska" song into a new song now that would be pretty cool.

I went to the Justin Timberlake Concert in Omaha recently and it was Timbalands first stop on the tour, he played it.... badass

GAY- ghey---------gei'--------------GAY :rollin:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap:rollin:rollin:rollin

BTW, that video would be a lot better if the 14 year old girls wern't screaming the whole time....but not much.

• 1 month later...

I went to the Justin Timberlake Concert in Omaha recently and it was Timbalands first stop on the tour, he played it.... badass

BTW, that video would be a lot better if the 14 year old girls wern't screaming the whole time....but not much.

Here is Mike Bo's new video with Chris Brown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb429A1cYzI

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb429A1cYzI&rel=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb429A1cYzI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb429A1cYzI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Here is Mike Bo's new video with Chris Brown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb429A1cYzI

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb429A1cYzI&rel=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb429A1cYzI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb429A1cYzI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Thank god that Steve Pederson is gone. Otherwise, this may be our new Tunnel Walk song accompanied by some half-assed 20th century graphics.

It would, almost, be ironic.

if you guys don't like JT then you're OLD! lol

or have taste....

Or just old....

I never really had a problem with Mikey Bo's song, never liked it, but never had a problem with it. I'm not old, and I've always thought this music was crap. Moreover...I think it's even more hilarious to watch all you bags attempt to dress up, talk, walk, and look like these people.

I have no problem with the artists...it's you unoriginal hams that just do, dress, and act exactly how MTV "tells" you.

Objectively, the fact that you try and cop-out with the "you're old" b.s., just shows how big of a joke this is, and how weak you are.

By these clown's definitions, apparently "old" means: one that doesn't watch MTV, one that knows what real, original music is, one that doesn't have to adopt a fashion-style that is pimped-out by this "pop-culture", one that doesn't have to drink Hennesey solely because "they" do.

This is Nebraska Football, not your High School talent show.

This is Nebraska Football, not your High School talent show.

from the interview you can tell Mike himself never even liked the song. Like he said, it was on tour with Justin Timberlake, they heard it at his concert in Omaha @ the Qwest, they wanted it for UNL stuff and low and behold, Mike Bo happened to do it.

I also think people in Nebraska are very un-open to growth and trying new things. I thought Mike Bo said something great at his speech @ UNL a few months ago. I wish I could have rememebered it. But people weer asking him questions about how he was able to become such a name and work with these people he has and he said it was because or prayer and following his calling of being original and being himself within his music. Mike is great PRESS for Nebraska and the new age of music because he is morally correct, speaks EXTREMELY well & is highly creative with this work and that company he started (Bluri).

The song Mike did for Chris Brown is a billboard smash. The fact that "people" quote it as garbage just shows how frustrating it must have been for Mike to deal with the flack he got for not just this wihtin the state but for anything he does for anyone back here. It discourages me how close minded people from Nebraska are. The midwest really shows its true colors sometimes.

Congrats to Mike and his outstanding amounts of success.

"I've had nobody help me. I'm self made and with all the hard work and years of struggle I was able to build a wall of strength and confidence. Anyone who goes after me truly know's nothing about me as a producer, deejay or business man. I've done well for myself. I doubt I could ever live up to the crowns of UNL but I tried and I do my best each go around. If people don't feel I was worthy for the honor then I will work my hardest to change that perception in the coming years." WELL SAID!

omg people can we not get over this already. how many time does MIKEY BO need to say it. STEVE PEDERSON HAD NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG ZEROOOOO to do with the tunnel walk. Kirk Hartman wanted that song!

Can we all just give MIKEY BO his props and let the guy go on with his impressive career he's built. JEEZ already! If i was him I would HATE THE WORLD about now.

omg people can we not get over this already. how many time does MIKEY BO need to say it. STEVE PEDERSON HAD NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG ZEROOOOO to do with the tunnel walk. Kirk Hartman wanted that song!

Can we all just give MIKEY BO his props and let the guy go on with his impressive career he's built. JEEZ already! If i was him I would HATE THE WORLD about now.

Do you actually think Mikey Bo gives two sh#ts about what people on a message board are saying about him at this paticular moment? :LOLtartar

Do you actually think Mikey Bo gives two sh#ts about what people on a message board are saying about him at this paticular moment? :LOLtartar

Yes I do... you see, Mikey Bo is in the entertainment business. Not only that, his entertainment business is pop culture; something that is always changing. If people on internet are bashing his music, then they most definitely aren't buying it. And if people aren't buying his music, well, then Mikey Bo is out of business. Luckily for him, most people that frequent this board were never customers to begin with. But in general, I do believe that Mikey Bo is worried about his production's perception.

The song Mike did for Chris Brown is a billboard smash. The fact that "people" quote it as garbage just shows how frustrating it must have been for Mike to deal with the flack he got for not just this wihtin the state but for anything he does for anyone back here. It discourages me how close minded people from Nebraska are. The midwest really shows its true colors sometimes.

I think this is my whole point. As many know, what becomes a "billboard smash" and what is actually a smash-hit are two different things. I know what is deemed good music is subjective - but just hear me out.

First off, what one hears on the radio (at least stations that play new music) is most likely in syndication and dictated by Clear Channel communication...or the radio conglomerate that is constantly taking over radio stations to play the very same music (genre) currently played on at least 5 Lincoln, Nebraska radio stations.

And usually, it is the same 15 songs...on repeat.

That's my problem.

Also consider the fact that young, teenie-bopper often like what they are told to like. They are taught what to like. In other words, if the radio stations are playing it...it must be popular. You see the very same thing with the advertising industry.

I think what you fail to realize is this: regardless of geographic-location...mature, free-thinkers (people that choose the music they like) see this music as more of a trend or image. Be it people from the east, west, north, or south, IMO.