Nebraska will beat Texas

Don't see it... Sorry to disagree with the Oracle, but if I had to rate the final games from LEAST liekly to win to most

LEAST likely for Huskers to win

1.Texas

2. Kansas

3. Kansas State (at home, only home game left, it could help, but K-State is good)

4. Colorado (on road, but hatred is a POWERFUL thing to get a team up. By then, sick of losing, still with some good talent and wanting to have something positive, I go with this one as most)

MOST likely for Huskers to win

Won't make much difference. This year is pretty much shot and if you get 2 more wins it is going to be a surprise to vegas. At 6-6 and with how things ahave gone, bowling is pretty unlikely. I am ready for Osborne to bring back the old school, the soul of Nebraska, the Blackshirts and an Option. Then, all will be right again and we can quit pretending Nebraska has the Pacific Ocean next to it and move things back to Central time!!!

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth.

So now maybe Osborne puts it straight. Would be nice to see a strong north AND a strong Nebraska...

Wouldn't we all just sh#t ourselves if this was the one game all season the defense decided to play and offense was consistant and somehow pulled it out? I have faith in our boys, texas is beat up and not playing well at all. I think we can do it!

GO BIG RED!

That's what i thot last week and im sure texas is better than a&m

Nebraska will NOT win another game this year...that is my prediction based solely on what I have see the last three weeks, not what I would like to have happen. This team is sunk.......

It would be miraculous if they did beat Texas. Not gonna happen. If T.O. were to take over completely I might give it a chance. But if Cally manages to win this one, I'm going to confession right after the game, cuz methinks Jesus is comin....

I have had a strange feeling that we win this game...somehow Texas manages to hand us a win.

I have a similar feeling. We certainly know they're capable of handing games over this year . . . case in point, Central Florida (which they managed to win, despite getting outplayed the whole game) and Kansas State.