i'm convinced

I hadnt bought all the pelini to NU theories and rumors....until now. if someone can tell me another logical explaniation for the Kuli kid commiting Id like to here it. we have recruits dropping right and left and then this kid commits, after saying he loved LSU and we werent even in the picture anymore.

let the Bo pelini era begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's kind of a reach IMO. A lot of the guys who have been speaking of wavering have been offensive guys.

It'd be quite the leap of faith for a kid to decide his college career on a rumor that a certain coach MIGHT be HC some time.

It could also been seen as Bo is coming to Lincoln to be DC with the promise he will be HC in a couple of years.

That's kind of a reach IMO. A lot of the guys who have been speaking of wavering have been offensive guys.

It'd be quite the leap of faith for a kid to decide his college career on a rumor that a certain coach MIGHT be HC some time.

It could also been seen as Bo is coming to Lincoln to be DC with the promise he will be HC in a couple of years.

Which would be another rumor which would be kind of foolish to base a commitment on IMO.

There is NO WAY he will make another lateral move to DC again. HC or stay put I think would be his attitude IMO.

no more than saying the kid is coming here for any other reason. honestly if you got offered to go to LSU, why would you come here? llike I said I would love to hear a legit logical reason for this. I dont like rumors and such

no more than saying the kid is coming here for any other reason. honestly if you got offered to go to LSU, why would you come here?

The beaches?

no more than saying the kid is coming here for any other reason. honestly if you got offered to go to LSU, why would you come here?

I'd go to Nebraska because if I were in a position to play for my favorite team why wouldn't I?

If the kid based his decision on who has the better defense right now, yea why woudn't you go to LSU. Apparently that wasn't a reason ;)

Which would be another rumor which would be kind of foolish to base a commitment on IMO.

its not like he couldnt back out if it fell through...... look at all of other high rofile recruits

Or, his commitment could be the result of--dare I say--hard work by the current coaching staff.

Personally, I'm thinking that Callahan is staying. He has no intention of giving up.

Oh he's staying.....until Nov. 26. Who knows anymore, I have NO IDEA what is going on anymore....

Zach Potter

Defensive Lineman

On his message to potential Nebraska recruits

“I hosted a recruit this last weekend. He was asking about it, and I think one of the biggest things is, and you see it all the time in college basketball and college football, are you committing to the coaching staff or are you committing to the program? I think that is one of the biggest things, when I was talking to him. You like the coaches you know, and I am coming here for the coaches, but are you here for the tradition of Nebraska football, the academics that we have here, and stuff like that. We have to keep preaching those kinds of things, and hopefully they keep coming.”

I thought that was very wise of Potter and might have convinced some recruits to commit that wanted to come here because it's Nebraska not because of the coaches.

Or, his commitment could be the result of--dare I say--hard work by the current coaching staff.

Personally, I'm thinking that Callahan is staying. He has no intention of giving up.

why wouldn't he stay...according to him, his doing an excellent job...

and since we only have an interim A.D., I guess you assume he'll be doing his own evaluation at the end of the year too?

if he plans on stying he needs to start planning on winning. If we play like we did the last few games we will lose then next to games by 40 points a piece