Larry Schutze..?

We just lost the next Joel Makovicka in Lincoln. Larry Schutze is a mule that could pound it up the middle like a buck in heat and block like the Berlin Wall. He's out of some school in West Point and broke all the records playing smash mouth football. He decided to talk with Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona State and California. He's not interested in Nebraska anymore. We need to stop the bleeding of this program sooner than later. We are losing respect, pride, tradition, money, talent and faith. No matter what you think needs to be done or who should be the next HC a decision must be made. My good source (proven stats) tells me if we would of gave the ball to Larry Schutze on 4th and goal he would of put 6 on the board smash mouth style. :hellloooo

We just lost the next Joel Makovicka in Lincoln. Larry Schutze is a mule that could pound it up the middle like a buck in heat and block like the Berlin Wall. He's out of some school in West Point and broke all the records playing smash mouth football. He decided to talk with Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona State and California. He's not interested in Nebraska anymore. We need to stop the bleeding of this program sooner than later. We are losing respect, pride, tradition, money, talent and faith. No matter what you think needs to be done or who should be the next HC a decision must be made. My good source (proven stats) tells me if we would of gave the ball to Larry Schutze on 4th and goal he would of put 6 on the board smash mouth style. :hellloooo

then he's either not paying attention to what's happening in lincoln right now or he's letting some truely pessimistic people color his judgement.

we got doctor tom at the wheel. one way or the other, this program will be righted.

a lot can happen between now and feburary.

What is his height and weight? Stats?

And this will probably be moving over to the recruiting forum.....

I would say 6'1" 230. Roughest, toughest SOB you ever did see. Don't know if we would use him as a FB or LB. I have heard he could go both ways. You can bet TO and Bo will be all over this guy.

PUT SCHUETZE IN!

I would say 6'1" 230. Roughest, toughest SOB you ever did see. Don't know if we would use him as a FB or LB. I have heard he could go both ways. You can bet TO and Bo will be all over this guy.

PUT SCHUETZE IN!

PUT SCHUETZE IN!

I did some research, and I haven't been able to dig anything up on this guy???? Does anyone have any info. This sounds like one of those in state walk on's that have carried our program in the past. Get Schuetze!

Kid had a great playoff game last night. Only had about 15 yards on 6 carries, but they were all for first downs/TDs(2) in short yardage situations. I can see why the call him "The Punisher", what a great lead blocker this guy is.

Haven't heard any official stats, but he had to have 15-18 tackles from the MLB spot.

Sorry it took so long to get back to this.

The guy is definitely for real.

schuetzehs7.jpg

You never heard of him before, because he has only played organized football for one year. He was home schooled until his senior year in high school. (Tim Tebow of Florida was also home schooled.) However, because his family operates a successful business, Larry was afforded the opportunity to attend many of the football camps at schools such as the ones mentioned earlier by Skull& Bones.

If he would have started playing organized football at an earlier age, he would probably be a 3-4 star recruit. He's got a good blend of size, speed, power, and attitude. The only schools that really know much about him are those that he attended camp at.

His family would probably be upset if they knew who I was, and that I was posting this information. They really don't want any more attention from Nebraska fans. I respect their privacy. But the word is starting to get out. I will let Skull&Bones, and others fill you in on more details.

If the coaching changes happen to change his mind, all I can say is, GET YOUR TICKETS TO THE GUN SHOW!

schuetzehs7.jpg

You never heard of him before, because he has only played organized football for one year. He was home schooled until his senior year in high school. (Tim Tebow of Florida was also home schooled.) However, because his family operates a successful business, Larry was afforded the opportunity to attend many of the football camps at schools such as the ones mentioned earlier by Skull& Bones.

If he would have started playing organized football at an earlier age, he would probably be a 3-4 star recruit. He's got a good blend of size, speed, power, and attitude. The only schools that really know much about him are those that he attended camp at.

His family would probably be upset if they knew who I was, and that I was posting this information. They really don't want any more attention from Nebraska fans. I respect their privacy. But the word is starting to get out. I will let Skull&Bones, and others fill you in on more details.

If the coaching changes happen to change his mind, all I can say is, GET YOUR TICKETS TO THE GUN SHOW!

LMAO! Nice class of "88" Sr picture there. I wonder if he is wearing his Motley Crue concert shirt under that peachy cardigan sweater??!!

:bonez

schuetzehs7.jpg

LMAO! Nice class of "88" Sr picture there. I wonder if he is wearing his Motley Crue concert shirt under that peachy cardigan sweater??!!

[/quote

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:box:box:box

I know that guy and he is bad to the bone

Thats all I have to say bout that