KState

ownagebomb

You can go for ISU, if they win We still have a chance!!!

If Us, MO and ISU tie for 1st We go!!!

Nope, ISU has tie breaker over Nebraska because they beat us. ISU has to lose both games for Nebraska to have a chance.

DJ, you are wrong, if Iowa State beats K-State and loses to Missouri, then there will be a three way tie at 4-4 involving Iowa State, Missouri, and Colorado-Nebraska winner. If Nebraska would beat Colorado, then we would hold the tie-breaker because we beat the next place finisher (Colorado) and Iowa State did not. Plus, we beat Missouri, so that would send us to the Big 12 Championship. If Colorado beat Nebraska, then Missouri would go because they beat Iowa State and Colorado.

You can go for ISU, if they win We still have a chance!!!

If Us, MO and ISU tie for 1st We go!!!

Nope, ISU has tie breaker over Nebraska because they beat us. ISU has to lose both games for Nebraska to have a chance.

DJ, you are wrong, if Iowa State beats K-State and loses to Missouri, then there will be a three way tie at 4-4 involving Iowa State, Missouri, and Colorado-Nebraska winner. If Nebraska would beat Colorado, then we would hold the tie-breaker because we beat the next place finisher (Colorado) and Iowa State did not. Plus, we beat Missouri, so that would send us to the Big 12 Championship. If Colorado beat Nebraska, then Missouri would go because they beat Iowa State and Colorado.

Are you serious? I thought because Nebraska lost to ISU that if we happened to finish with the same record that ISU would go over Nebraska no matter what. Well, in that case, let's GO WILDCATS!(what am I saying)

I too figured that by losing to ISU (which we would've won w/ better play calling) that we had to beat them in record. Its crazy that a team as weak as us could still compete in the champ game. Its like the Big 12 North is the big 10 this year.

I have an interesting question. I grew up in western neb and moved to Denver as soon as I could. I am aware of the rivalry that has developed w/ K-state and the uncalled facemask a few years back, etc. I just don't have the animosity for K-state that I do for CU. Is it possible that people in western Neb hate CU worse and eastern Neb KSU because of proximity?