Who all listens to 1620 ESPN Omaha

My cousin lives down in Omaha and i've never heard of this station mainly because i live in Sioux City, IA. I like to listen to Kevin and Mike and hear what they have to say and to hear what other fans have to say when they call. One thing though is when I listen to it there's times when I gets fuzzy because I live so far but then there's times that I can hear them and some mexican music in the background :boxosoap 1620 Unsportsmanlike Conduct ROCKS :woo

My cousin lives down in Omaha and i've never heard of this station mainly because i live in Sioux City, IA. I like to listen to Kevin and Mike and hear what they have to say and to hear what other fans have to say when they call. One thing though is when I listen to it there's times when I gets fuzzy because I live so far but then there's times that I can hear them and some mexican music in the background :boxosoap 1620 Unsportsmanlike Conduct ROCKS :woo

Listen to it here online.

http://www.1620thezone.com/

You can listen to the entire show without the commercials in segments by going down the right side of the page. You can also listen to it live online, with no static! ;) I like to catch up on what I missed while I was at work! Enjoy huskerjock! Oh yeah. They have podcasts for download on iTunes as well. That is usually how I listen to mine.

I live in Alabama, so I listen online. But, I listen to www.espn1480.com because they have Jim Rome instead of Mike Tirico. Then, at 2PM I switch over to Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct until 3PM, then I switch over to 1480 to listen to the spread. I like listening to JP, he gets fired up!