Lets Go Spoil The Kansas Cinderella Season!!!

Honestly I was so down I didn't care if we won this game or any more for the rest of this year, but after the players seemed to leave it all on the field lets get Joey Ganz out there, or Keller if he can play which I'm not to sure he will be able to and keep playing this way.

The players need to keep playing for the players and for the program, don't worry about the coaches if there gone there gone.

If we should have beat Texas in Austin, granted we lost and blew it and its late in the season... we can defiantly beat KU, KSU, or CU.

Crazier things have happened this year :bonez

Honestly I was so down I didn't care if we won this game or any more for the rest of this year, but after the players seemed to leave it all on the field lets get Joey Ganz out there, or Keller if he can play which I'm not to sure he will be able to and keep playing this way.

The players need to keep playing for the players and for the program, don't worry about the coaches if there gone there gone.

If we should have beat Texas in Austin, granted we lost and blew it and its late in the season... we can defiantly beat KU, KSU, or CU.

Crazier things have happened this year :bonez

BTW, wasn't it great to FINALLY see Rickey Thenarse out on defense. :bonez

Ughhhhh. Cant believe we have become the spoilers. But it is what it is, and the Huskers might as well go out with their boots on. Stick it to them all.

We take what's handed to us and run with it. Don't dwell and mope on the past because that can't be changed. All that matters is we've got potential, and we can win this game. Believe!

Rickey made some mistakes but he's young and a playmaker!!

Look what the young guys did today! They should have had more shots all year...

Shout out to Burkes who played excellent as well

Did that facemask he threw on McCoy give anybody flashbacks of what K-state did to crouch?

Actually exactly what I thought of.

Rickey made some mistakes but he's young and a playmaker!!

Look what the young guys did today! They should have had more shots all year...

Shout out to Burkes who played excellent as well

Did that facemask he threw on McCoy give anybody flashbacks of what K-state did to crouch?

Actually exactly what I thought of.

Except this one actually got called

Acutally, to heck with that. The Huskers are better than that. Each game played is a chance at rebuilding and getting better, gaining confidence, learning, improving, and building towards the future. One game at a time.

thats what I'm talking about

He!! yeah. And big props for the effort and intensity our players had today.