Lets Go Spoil The Kansas Cinderella Season!!!

Rickey made some mistakes but he's young and a playmaker!!

Look what the young guys did today! They should have had more shots all year...

Shout out to Burkes who played excellent as well

Did that facemask he threw on McCoy give anybody flashbacks of what K-state did to crouch?

Actually exactly what I thought of.

The guy actually only got the facemask at the very end of the hit. He was on the outside of the hlmet 3/4 of the way through the contact. It was a legit hit until the very end. Nothing flagrant about it.

PS A victory against KU is a certainty!

Watch out, some of those fair weather only husker fans will come and start talking trash. Another thread, someone already says Kansas could probably hang with the likes of LSU and Oregon because theye still have 0 loses. Unlike them, I believe this can be done! GO BIG RED!

Fair Weather Fans, this is a thread for those who still believe.

If we should have beat Texas in Austin, granted we lost and blew it and its late in the season... we can defiantly beat KU, KSU, or CU.

Crazier things have happened this year :bonez

Should haves do not mean anything

09/08 at W Forest W 20-17

09/22 Ball St W 41-40

Those SHOULD HAVE been losses as well.

If you SHOULD HAVE lost to WF and Ball St (Really? Ball St??) there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that the Huskers will even be competitive against an undefeated program that has looked pretty stout.

It's one thing to be hopeful, but it's completely different when you are ignorant.

I am not trying to troll, but saying "we will beat undefeated Team X because we should have beaten Team Y" is just stupid.