How far will we make it this year?

Where will the Huskers finish the season?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope we are able to break through and make it into the NCAA Tournament again. I still dont know if we will be good enough to actually win a game in it but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I went to that scrimmage thing this year and last year and its amazing to see how much our team has changed in the last two years. Doc really works the kids a lot harder and he has a lot of talent this year too so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night for our first exhibition game. BE THERE!

• 3 weeks later...

Other that Maric, there are a bunch of players noone's heard of. It's been the same for years. The players change every year.

When you look at the good programs, like (shudder) Kansas, it seems like the same guys are there for 10 years. They have continuity. Until we have some sort of continuity, like we did during the Rich King-Jaron Boone-Eric Piatkowski years, we will not have that sort of success.