Anyone else excited about the youth movement?

I know that a lot of our veteran players are not going to be playing this weekend, and while it is definitely going to make for a difficult weekend, I am very excited to see some of our younger players finally getting some time. Since their redshirts have been burned, and we aren't playing for anything.....I think this is goign to be a fun game to watch.

Javario started last week and looked good, we will get to see a lot more of wortman and washington at the linebacker spots. Thenarse is finally getting the time he deserves in the secondary.

Ganz is getting his shot.

We have been seeing more of Helu and Castille.

Now, if we can just get a little more of Prince, Blue, Will Henry, and Meno....anyone I am forgetting?

Niles Paul, Major Culbert and Chris Brooks. But yah, I totally agree with you. Getting the frosh and sophs some meaningful series will benefit them for the long run with experience and confidence. Heck, maybe one or a few of these guys will turn into playmakers. It just doesnt happen though when they are sitting on their helmets on the sidelines. I am excited to see the remaining games and what happens.

Niles Paul, Major Culbert and Chris Brooks. But yah, I totally agree with you. Getting the frosh and sophs some meaningful series will benefit them for the long run with experience and confidence. Heck, maybe one or a few of these guys will turn into playmakers. It just doesnt happen though when they are sitting on their helmets on the sidelines. I am excited to see the remaining games and what happens.

WOW can't believe I forgot Niles Paul...and I really wanted to list Chris Brooks.....but I didn't know if he would qualify since he has been here for a while

WOW can't believe I forgot Niles Paul...and I really wanted to list Chris Brooks.....but I didn't know if he would qualify since he has been here for a while

Yep. It's easy to forget a lot of these guys. The only time you see them is handing out cups of gatorade. Unfortunately.

The fact that we lose Bowman, Jones, AND Grixby scares the hell out of me. ESPESCIALLY since I am yet to see Blue, Prince or any of the other young corners playing any significant minutes. I strongly suspect that will become a problem next year.....esp if the pass rush next year is as horrid as it has been this year.

The fact that we lose Bowman, Jones, AND Grixby scares the hell out of me. ESPESCIALLY since I am yet to see Blue, Prince or any of the other young corners playing any significant minutes. I strongly suspect that will become a problem next year.....esp if the pass rush next year is as horrid as it has been this year.

ya im worried bout our CBs too but i think our pass rush will be better nex season

ya im worried bout our CBs too but i think our pass rush will be better nex season

yeah, the added experience will definitely help up front, and make it tougher for quarterbacks to take their time and pick their spots. Bowman and Grixby will be tough losses. Hopefully the youth matures quickly